My Unholy Confessions

The Big News

We got to Matt’s house 10 minutes later and got out. We were having a barbeque with the rest of the band celebrating the guys coming home from touring. They were away for three months, and they came back a week ago. Brian and I walked around the house to the back where everyone was already having a good time.

Matt and Zacky were at the grill attempting to cook food for us all while the girls, Jimmy and Johnny were in the pool. We all greeted each other and I got into the pool while Brian went to go stand with Matt and Zacky. After we all ate we were sitting around and drinking, when thankfully someone noticed my ring. “Oh my god… Dee is that what I think it is?” shouted Val. I looked around at everyone’s shocked faces and nodded my head. “I can’t believe it he finally did it” said Matt.

Brian and I looked at each other and smiled. “This is unbelievable” said Zack as he stood up angrily and stormed off. “What’s wrong with him?” asked Brian as he stared at the door Zacky ran threw. “I don’t know” I said as I looked at the door too. I thought Zacky would be happy for us. “I’ll go see what’s wrong” I said as I stood up and ran after Zacky. He had been one of my closest friends for a long time.

I walked out side to find Zacky smoking and leaning against his car. I leaned against the car right next to him and took a deep breath. “Zacky what was all that in there?” I asked. He shrugged his shoulders, “I just think it’s too soon for you guys” he said as he put out his half used cigarette and ran around to the drivers side of the car. “I have to go. I’ll see you later” he said as he got in. I watched him drive quickly out of the neighborhood, in shock as to why he drove away that fast.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it;s short!

*Pokes* is anyone out there?