Gustav- Another Katrina

Day 6

How do I start off my day? Well, my day was like any normal day. We rode to Home Depot and Lowes to try and find a plug for our generator so that when Ike comes to town we won't be stuck without a washer and dryer for to long. We also rode to my aunt's to try and help her but when we got there, nobody was there. Then we rode to Lamar-Dixons to stand in line to get some MREs and some Ice and water. We were only in line for about 20 minutes which is shorter than what I was expecting the wait to be. My brother had his friend come over to spend the night, which I don't think is fair because I can't bring my friend over because we have an ant problem but he always gets to have friends come over and spend the night. And to make matters worse is that when they are over here, my brother is meaner to me than normal because it is like he has to prove that he is stronger than me which I know he is. Well, tonight is going to be one long night. Unless they decide to stay in his room all night and make videos for youtube or stay over at my cousin's house and play with him until it gets dark and then they come home and stay in his room all night. Another thing I am worried about is Ike. The news predicts that it could hit us a category three hurricane and it could hit us by Friday. So that means that we will be out of school even longer. That also means that for the areas without power they could be without power for alot longer than expected. I just hope that it weakens a little before it hits us.