I've Got Your Mixed Tape In My Walkman

Cassette 2: Side A

"Number 3." I said.

The first two stories Lily said were just the beginning to this fucked up suicide note. They are suppose to get worse. But what could be worse.Everything.

We all staid silent staring at random spots in the living room. What if she was really here, watching these with us. What if she was every creak in the floor and stairs. Every little breeze that blew in our hair. What if she was here?

"Ready?" Matt asked placing the tape into the stereo.

"Yeah." Brian said for all of us. But I don't think any of us are ready.

Hey buddies!

I missed you! Did you miss me?


Your sick Lily, really sick.

Well since these tapes are based off a list, why don't we talk about every freshman's favorite list.

You know the one I'm talking about, don't you?

If you don't, why don't you ask Timmy Sawyer.

Do you remember what I was voted?


We all looked at each, knowing the answer but didn't want to say it.

Does Best Ass in Freshman Class ring a bell?

So, why would I be angry about that right? I mean come on, out of all the girls in my class I have the best ass. I'm honored, really.


She cleared her throat, sending shivers down my spine.

Listen.

If you think I'm being silly to even have this on here, well your sadly mistaken.

This list just gave boys more reason to hit on me and girls to hate me.

Tell me Val?

How would you like it, if you were known as the slut of the school?


Val shook her head, visible tears in her eyes. "I'd hate it." she muttered in Matt's chest.

Yeah, well so did I.

Its was like Lily new Val answer already.

So back to Timmy's list.

I remember sitting in Mrs. Lang's History class, I remember the day so well. She decided that we were going to watch Pearl Harbor, since it fitted into our unit so nicely.

Right?

Right.

So as I watched the movie, I was listening to the sweet voice of Josh Hartnett, truth be told, I was wishing he was my boyfriend.


She always had a thing for him.

But thats not the only thing I heard. And no I'm not talking about Ben Affleck's voice either, these voices belonged to my dear fellow class mates.

When I looked up the whispering stopped and everyone looking at me looked away. I noticed a piece of yellow paper was being passed around the room. When I turned back around the whispering began again and I just tired to ignore it.

That was until I heard the desk behind me creak. Hey Brian you were in that class tell me something.


We all looked at Brian waiting for Lily's question and his answer. He stared blankly and frozen at the table.

Was Franklin Jonas taking a sneak peak over the back of my chair? He was wasnt he?

Thats all I could pitcture as I heard his desk creak from his body weight and him mumbling. "You bet it is."


Your a dumbass Frank.

"Yeah, he did." Brian answered her quietly.

So, when I turned around I asked him what he was talking about and I tilted my head to the side trying to find my name.

I had to do it quickly since Mrs. Lang was coming.

My name, where is it? Where? Got it!

And at that second Mrs. Lang took the paper away and I turned around in my desk staring at the chalkboard. The words Movie Day filtered my vision as I just stared.

When the class went quiet again, I turned to look at Alaina Johnson. And I was correct she was glaring at me, because her name was on the other side of my column.

The not list.


I'd have to agree Lily did have a fine ass, and Alaina not so much. She had no ass, well still has no ass. I think she began to work on her ass that day with butt busters.

Maybe she should get her money back.

But this tape is not about Timmy's motivation. This tape is about how people change when they see your name on a stupid list. This tape is about...

She paused and we all sat quietly trying to figure out what she meant. What is this tape about Lily?

Hmm funny.

She muttered with a small laugh.

I just looked over every name on my list and every story maybe would have never happened if Timmy had never made his list.

He needed a name to put down next to Alaina didn't he? I mean any name would of worked right? Brittany would of worked. Jaime would of worked, Katie? Yeah they all would of worked, so why me?

Does it have anything to do with the fact that Caleb's twisted story was the perfect choice for his perverted little list.

And the snowball keeps rollin'. Thanks Caleb.


Come Monday morning Caleb is dead.

This tape is about those things Timmy didn't plan out with his little list- the things he couldn't plan.

I get it guys his list was nothing but a joke.

Yeah well I thought that to. At first I found it funny. Me Lily Baker has the best ass.

But Timmy didn't think of what his list could do. Of what it really did.

Nothing would of happened if this list and Caleb never existed.

I would of been Lily Baker, Zack Baker's younger sister. Not Lily Baker easy fuck.

People would of saw me like you guys did, nothing more than your friend and Zack's sister. But that list changed for one of you didn't it?

Johnny sweetheart...your next.


The tape ended as the static filled the air.

We all looked at Johnny not understanding why he was on the tape. Why Lily added him to her list.

I never thought any of us would be a reason why. Could all of us be on these tapes? What would Lily say about me? Most of all what would she say about Zack?

"Do you think were all on the tape?' Val asked.

Zack shrugged and looked at Matt.

"There's only one way to find out."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll probably put the next one out after i update I'd do anything for a smile.

Enjoy!

tell me what you guys really think of this story because I feel like I don't get enough feedback for it!

Comment Please!