I've Got Your Mixed Tape In My Walkman

Cassette 2: Side B

Zacky was glaring at Johnny trying to determine what his friend did to his sister.

Johnny gulped his eyes widening. "I didn't do anything I swear."

"Then why the fuck are you on these tapes!" Zack yelled.

"Zacky, dude calm down." I told him. "We don't even know what happened yet."

He sent Johnny another glare before he moved to sit next to me.

"Press it." I told Matt.

Number four.

Are you excited? Because I am.


Thrilled.

So as I said on the last side this one is all about you Johnny.

And I'll be nice to you.

Zacky I want no beating up your best friends. Is that understood?

Matt if Zack starts throwing punches its your job to calm him the fuck down.

But then again Matty, who's going to save you from Zack?

Yep thats right!


I gulped as ever one else looked nervous.

All six of you are on these tapes, Johnny's just so happens to follow Timmy's list.

So Johnny, I have a question for you?

How long have you liked me?

Did your crush start before or after the list.

Or a even better question.

Was it really a crush? Or just some right you thought you had since that list came out?


"Bitch mother fucker" Zack mumbled glaring at Johnny.

I don't think it was a crush. Would you agree?

Hmm, why don't we create a setting for everyone else okay.

It was the day after the list came out and I was walking home after school and all a sudden I had this urge for a cupcake.

Don't ask why, I just did, and I wanted one. Bad.


A Cupcake? This is about a cupcake? What did you do Johnny; steal it from her? Just like the short shit.

You know that bakery down by the pier with the big sign with a cupcake on it? Miss Patty's?

Yeah, well she just so happens to make the best cupcake's in Huntington. So why not get one from there.

Well back to the point. Do you remember this day Johnny? Because I do.


I looked over at Johnny and knew he knew. His body was tense and he looked like he was going to be sick....or dead if Zack gets his way.

I walked in and I was greeted with Senior Jay Howard.

You know drop dead gorgeous football quarterback Jay Howard. Every underclassman girls fantasy.

Yeah well thanks for ruining that Johnny.

"Hey" Jay said to me with a smile. "What can I get you?"

He had this twinkle in his eye and I thought I was about to faint.

I told him I wanted a chocolate cupcake with sprinkles. He said okay and put some gloves on to get it for me.

And now enter Johnny.

"Hey Jay." You said to him. "Lily, hey."

"Hey Johnny." I said and smiled at you. I turned back to Jay, who you were now talking to. May I remind you how close you stood behind me.

Lets say if I was 1 inch bigger are bodies would of been touching.


"You touch her and I don't care what the fuck Lily wants!" Zack yelled at Johnny.

Johnny's faced turned scared because he knew Zack was serious. And it was true. He touched my Lily?

So Johnny do you remember what you said to Jay next? Because I do. I still feel it. Well I did still feel it.

I watched as Jay's eyes followed down towards my waist and I knew it was coming.

And that was when you slapped my ass and said. "Your serving the Best Ass in Freshman Class."


I placed my arm over Zack who was about to lunge at Johnny. "Chill."

On instinct, I swatted your hand away and snapped at you. "Excuse me?"

Do you remember what you said to me Johnny?


"I'm only playing, Lily. Just relax." Both Johnny and Lily's voice was heard in sync throughout the room.

Hm, why don't we discuss your words than your actions shall we?

Statement #1: "I'm only playing Lily. "

Translation: Your ass is a play toy, deal with it. You might think you have a say in your own ass but you don't, because Timmy thinks its fine which then makes it mine.

God forbid I'd have a say in who touches me or not.

Statement #2: "Just relax."

Translation" Lily, all I did was touch you with out your permission. I mean come one if you want you can touch me where ever you want.


This time I glared at Johnny. I know that he probably didn't even think it that way. But the way Lily is putting everything is fucked up. And it was making me jealous.

Action: You grabbed my ass.

Interpretation: You thought it was a free for all.

But Johnny I don't get it. You never touched my ass before so why now? Was it all because of that stupid list, that turned every guys vision of me into a porno?

Was it?

And Johnny it wasn't the fact that you grabbed my ass at all. I mean that happened at least twelve times since that -


She paused and laughed.

Did you catch that? My ass was slapped twelve times? So Johnny does that make you lucky number thirteen?

She laughed again, why the six of us stayed silent finding no humor in her words.

Anyways, It was the fact that you didn't apologizes. Instead you made the whole thing into a big huge joke.

Well guess what Johnny?

Ha Ha!

It was so funny, I forget to laugh!

But guess what.


Her laugh died and her voice went serious.

I'm still not laughing.

Static escaped the tape until it ended and Matt pulled the tape out.

"This is so fucked up." Johnny whispered.

Zack glared at him clenching his face and his face was growing red.

"Stop that!" Johnny yelled at him. "Stop looking at me like that! You heard Lily were all on these tapes! Don't blame me Zack! When you don't even know what the fuck you did!"

"Fuck you." Zack muttered crossing his arms over his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh Oh and it keeps freakier!

Seriously thats what this whole story and the book is to me Freaky

She's a very freaky girl!

Sorry. It was Random...

cOMMENT pLEASE!- mAYBE ONE MORE TODAY IF i GET ENOUGH COMMENTS!