Status: Active, update every few weeks busy with art school so post when I can

Unfaithful

002

002
(Noire)
I sat at home a few days after the engagement dinner and I was still thinking about James. It was silly I know, but I just couldn’t shake his image from my head and every time I thought of him I would get hot. I knew I shouldn’t be thinking of another man, but I knew that nothing would come of it because I didn’t get his number or he mine and I may not ever see him again.

I was waiting for Gee to come back home and take me to lunch, but once again he was late. The voice in my head was deciding to rise again that he was neglecting me, but he had asked that I have faith in him and I knew that it was wrong to just think that he didn’t care for me. Though I tried to get rid of the thoughts the woman in me knew it was all a lie. I knew that deep down inside of me that he would never change and that music would always be his life and come first.

Just as I let out a sigh I heard the front door open to our condo and I heard Gee’s voice calling me, “Sug, Sug are you here,” he asked out.

“Yes, Gee, I’m here,” I replied just as he was walking into the living room.

“Oh baby I’m sorry for being late,” he tried to explain to me as he came and kneeled in front of me on our cream colored carpet. He spread my legs slightly and moved until he was between them, “I had some last minute things to do. Will you forgive,” he posed and I just strung my shoulders in indifference.

Not liking my response he placed both his hands on either side of me and leaned forward, “C’mon Sug, do you forgive me,” he asked and I just shook my head.

“I guess,” I told him honestly.

His face turned dark at my words, “You guess,” he asked as his forehead creased, “What the hell does that mean,” he demanded in a tone just above normal.

“It means that you’re always late and you never call when you’re going to be. You just leave me to sit and wait and fucking worry about your ass,” I said as I felt my nose flare from being angry.

His eyes softened and he leaned forward until our foreheads were touching. I closed my eyes at the gesture and sighed again, “Noire, I’m sorry and I will make sure in the future to call you when I am going to be late again. In fact I will try to be on time in the future. Now baby will you forgive me,” he asked in a whisper.

“Yes,” I responded back and then he kissed me. His soft chapped lips touched my soft smooth ones before he flick his tongue over my lower lip. Opening my mouth for him I let him explore to his heart’s content and when it was over I was relieved. Once again I had a flash of James in my hand and the way his lips felt against my palm so I closed my eyes.

Pulling back from me Gerard took me by the hand and lifted me from the couch, “Let’s go get something to eat,” and I allowed him to pull me out of the apartment and to his car.

Not soon after I found myself at an outdoor table at this little coffee place that he always goes too and looked at the menu. After deciding what I wanted I looked around and before I knew it my eyes connected with the blue eyed man from a few days ago.

He smiled at me and I couldn’t help, but smile back. He was sitting just behind us and one table over and I looked back to Gee, but he wasn’t paying any attention to me since he was on the phone. Turning back to James I saw that he was looking at Gee then he looked back to me and wrote on a piece of paper.

When he held it up written on blank white paper with black ink were the words He doesn’t deserve you. feeling ashamed I looked down and then back to Gee, but he still was deep in conversation with who ever was on the phone in hushed tones and he turned his back on me and then I knew that James’ words were true in a way. I needed someone who would be on time and took my feeling and my wellbeing first over anything else besides family.

Lifting my head up I mouth to him Then who? I questioned. He smiled and a few seconds later his response was on the other side of the paper and it simply read Me.

I inhaled a deep breath and looked away once more. Thoughts started to rapidly play in my head and I closed my eyes to the thoughts of cheating on Gee. As my eyes were closed a felt a light touch on my cheek and when I opened them up I saw a tiny white piece of paper with the words Call me. scribbled above a number.

I looked up once more and noticed that he was gone and I looked over to Gee again, who still had his back to me. Taking the paper I quickly grabbed my purse and stuffed it in not caring where it went. Dropping my purse I clutched my hand to my beating heart. What am I doing? I asked myself, but before words could form in my head the answer I knew in my heart what exactly I was doing.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys I am back for a few days so I am working on updates while I can. Hope you enjoy them.

Queenie