Status: Active, update every few weeks busy with art school so post when I can

Unfaithful

003

(Noire)
Days turned into weeks as I debated myself about calling James or just forgetting about him. Gee started up his old habit of staying out late with friends and partying I just couldn’t help, but to remember James’ words about Gee and he was right. Gerard didn’t deserve me in some ways, but I was scared shitless of leaving him. I was scared of what my life would be like with out him.

Taking a breath I looked at the little piece of white paper in my hand and contemplated calling it. I looked at the seven digits and grabbed my cell. Holding my breath I dialed the number and let the phone ring. At first it just rang and I thought that it was going to voice mail. I was so relieved, but then I heard his voice answer.

“Hello,” I heard him ask into the phone and I panicked. Not saying anything back I hung up the phone and closed it not saying a word.

A few seconds later my phone rang and I jump. Looking at the caller id I noticed that it was his number calling me back and I didn’t answer I just let it go straight to voice mail. Then it rang again and I didn’t answer because I knew it was him calling me back once again. I covered my ears against the ringing of my phone and prayed that it would stop and it did.

I didn’t know what I was doing and I didn’t know why I called him. What was I doing? I couldn’t cheat on Gee. I couldn’t be unfaithful to him, but yet here I was calling another man’s number like I done gone and lost my mind or something. I knew I shouldn’t have done it.

After his second call the phone didn’t ring for about a good half hour before it rang again and I grabbed it to look at the caller id. The number didn’t match his so I wondered who was calling and answered it, but it was a big mistake, “Noire, don’t hang up,” James told me and I froze.

“I have to,” I whispered looking around afraid that someone would hear me, but I knew they wouldn’t since Gerard was off traveling for two weeks doing God knows what to promote his business.

“You don’t have to or otherwise you wouldn’t have called me,” he told me.

“It was a mistake,” I said nervously.

“Then you should have lost my number three weeks ago instead of keeping it, which means you made up your mind,” he stated matter of fact.

“I haven’t made up my mind. This is wrong,” I gasped out as my breathing started to become rapid because I knew his words were true.

For a while he didn’t say anything then he replied, “Meet me at the restaurant where we first meet at 6 tonight,” and before I could say no he hung up. I didn’t know what I was going to do. Should I go or should I stay?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey the new chapter 3. Enjoy the changes.

Subscribe to Red:

Little Red Riding Hood

Queenie