Status: Active, update every few weeks busy with art school so post when I can

Unfaithful

004

004
(Narrator’s POV)
Jimmy sat at a two person table out side of Sullivan’s the restaurant he owned and the place where he first met Noire. A smile touched his lips as the image of that beauty flashed in his mind’s eye. He remembered every detail about her, from her shoulder length natural curly hair, down to her smooth mocha skin tone.

He had been with every type of girls White, Asian, but he had never been with a woman at least not a real woman who was classy and naturally beautiful. Her skin was a deep brown and it looked like chocolate and he wanted to have a taste. He wanted to know what it would feel like to have her in his arms. To feel how smooth and soft she would be.

He closed his eyes at the thought of her naked. How she would respond to him and how she would feel pleasure from his touched. He wanted to know what type of passion she had hidden inside her and he wanted to what it would take to get it out of her. He wanted to know if she was quiet or was she a screamer. He wanted to know if she was a giver as well as a receiver. He wanted to know everything about her inside and out.

After a while he forced his eyes open and at that moment he saw a black BMV pull into parking spot just in front of him. When he looked into the car he noticed who it was at once, it was Noire. She had her head down and she was gripping the steering.

Jimmy knew that she was a good girl, but he also wanted to show her something different. He wanted to show her that there were more than just pricks out there. He wanted to prove that there were men out there that would treat the woman they love with respect and honor. He wanted to be that man when he had first saw her all those weeks ago.

(Noire)
I was sitting in my car with head down and gripping the steering so tightly until it hurt. I was deep in a rant inside my head calling myself stupid when I heard tapping on my window. Looking up I came face to face with James and I put my head down. I was so ashamed. I shouldn’t have come, but something pulled at me and I wanted something better than what I was getting. I wanted love and attention.

I heard me car door being opened and then I felt his hand on my cheek, “Noire,” he whispered.

“Yeah,” I answered back with my head still down.

“It’ll be okay, I promise,” he told me.

“How do you know,” I asked as I felt my heart beat racing.

“I know because I see the woman you are and I want to be with you. You are the first woman who ever made me feel this way, Noire,” he told me and I felt his lips brush my cheek. I closed my eyes tightly at the sensations running through my body, “Do you feel what I feel Noire whenever we touch,” he whispered into my ear.

“Yes,” I choked out as I turned towards him and opened my eyes.

“Good because that’s all I need to know,” he whispered once more and he brought his head towards mine.

When his lips touch mine ever so softly I closed my eyes and let out a sigh at the feeling. His lips were soft and smooth and not chapped like Gee’s and I loved that. His kiss was soft and gentle and it was demanding all at the same time. His lips were honey and I waited more.

Leaning forward our lips pressed more firmly together and I felt his teeth nip at my bottom lip and I parted my closed lips for him. When his tongue was in my mouth it was like fireworks went off and I let out a moan while my right hand went to grab him by the nap of his neck. His kiss was my undoing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey another update.

Subscribe to Red

Little Red Riding Hood

If you want in it let me know.

Queenie