Me, In Love With Him?! Don't Make Me Laugh!

Bithday Ball

**Recap**

“What’s wrong?” Kat.

“Believe me, I wish I could answer that” you.

“Oh, what ever. Do you mind if I go home with you after class? My mom won’t be home and I would rather be with you than alone” Kat.

“Yea sure!” you didn’t like being alone either so why not?

~Was that boy really him?~

**Story Start**

Alex’s point of view:

~Shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT! What the fuck happened back there?! I can’t believe my fucking self! I left my fucking guard down for just one fucking minute and there she goes reading my mind!~ you almost passed a red light for being lost in thoughts.

~What’s wrong with me? This has never happened before, but there again, this is not a normal girl. I don’t know what could have happened if I…Fucking great~ this time you did passed a red light so you were stopped by a cop.

“What do we have here?” cop, trying to make fun of you. “A little kid in an expensive car. Can I see your license kid?”

~I don’t have fucking time for this shit.~

You had an appointment in a tattoo chop for a piercing, so you got out of the car to meet the cop.

“I never told you to get out! So get back in the car and show me the damn license!” he ordered you, thing he should have never done.

You stare at his eyes, and in a mater of seconds the cop was sweating uncontrollably and soon all of his body began to shake like mad. Wile you were just smirking.

“Now…What did you wanted from me?” you said with an evil smirk.

All of a sudden, the cop just stand straight and began walking towards his car.

“That’s what I thought” you.

A couple of hours later you were home after getting some snakebites at your lower lip. When you parked the car…

“Could you mind explaining me, why are you so late home today my dear son?” you heard your mother said in a perfect English.

“Mm… I had some problems with a cop in my way home” you said that heading towards the house but the clothes your mom was wearing caught your attention. “Mother, are we celebrating something?

You were used to seen her in black or red dresses, but this was not one of those. Your mom was the girl in the picture too, remember, this family wasn’t like some other, there were…special.

“Oh, yes my dear! Don’t you remember? We are hosting an elegant ball with masks for your brother Edward’s 19th birthday of coarse! He has so start looking for a bride as you may know” mom.

“Oh, yes mother. Who’s coming?” you.

“Everyone who can afford a night with us son” your dad said coming from the house.

“Yes father. May I go now?” you didn’t wanted to talk to him, so you just skipped to your room without any interruptions these time. Lets just say your relationship with your father, you can come to conclusions.

~Elisa…~

Oh, by the way. These was a royal family, from were? You will later know!

Your point of view:

“Kat, you have to hurry! Remembered what my stupid mother said” you.

“I’m going I’m going! Just calm down girl!” Kat.

You were getting ready for the dance you were obligated to assist that night. Since you had to wear a dress, and you heated dresses, you were allowed to pick one your self by your mother, only with one condition she had given you: she wouldn’t see it.

As Kat came out from the bathroom you checked on her dress and necklace, and her mask.

“You look god damn hot!” you.

“Well thanks baby!” Kat told you with a flirty voice wile winking an eye at you. “But its your turn! It’s almost time.”

You run to the bathroom and change into your dress, accessories, mask, and stilettos.

Oh my fucking god?! Elisa, you look freaking awesome!” Kat.

Since your make up was al ready done, you got your purses, run into your car, and headed to the adress your mom gave you earlier.

~Alex…~

Alex’s point of view:

After you got changed into your tuxedo, black converse, and mask you had to go and get the guests.

“Hey Ed are you ready or what?!” you.

“Wait the fuck up!” Edward, who was dressed just like you.

You both got down stairs and started meeting the people who were waiting patiently in the salon, when you saw the most beautiful thing in the world dressed in a corset, a tiny skirt, a hat and was beside another stunning girl in a long red dress that almost let her boobs go wild.

~Wow…Who is she? ~
-I have no fucking idea…but they are both fucking hot!- Ed’s voice in your head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any comments?

Oh! And by the way I never told you how Kat, or Katherine looked like! Sorry, she is read hair, pale skin, and as tall as you are, really thin with a good amount of friends up there.