Me, In Love With Him?! Don't Make Me Laugh!

Do you believe in vampires?

We got to the center of the ball room, were all the dancing was taking place. I saw how she moved her hips to the music and I started dancing with her.

~Fuck, if she really knows how I am, than why is she dancing with me? It was so obvious she didn’t liked the idea of dancing, but there again she moves so damn great…and she does look great too…Fuck off! What am I thinking?! She is just a stupid human, and humans are only useful as food! And nothing else! What did I invited her to…~ you were snapped out of your thought by the girl you were now sure was Elisa.

“Umm…If you don’t min, I’ll just go find my friend!” she told you with a stern voice while turning to start walking.

You could sense her feeling uncomfortable since you has stopped dancing and started staring at her in a not really friendly way, but the moment you realized that, your complete expression changed, for some odd reason you didn’t wanted her to go.

“W-wait!” you carefully grabbed her arm and stopped her from getting too far. “I’m sorry.” You said softly.

~What am I doing now?!~

“What?! I couldn’t hear that!” Elisa

You got near her enough to smell her cent, mixed with her perfume which made your fangs expand a little.

“I-I said…” ~Fuck!~ “That I’m sorry! Would you mind waiting for me outside?!” you said an inhaled the mixture, making your fangs grew even more; they were staring to hurt your gums.

“Ok…I guess” she said a bit off.

With that both of you looked different directions. You went almost flying to the kitchen and spotted Edward heading out of it, he saw you running into it and followed.

“Where so fast?” Ed

The music couldn’t get through the kitchen’s door, so you could speak in a normal way there. You took your mask off and the first thing Ed noticed was the blood and shocked took his mask off too.

Edward, as I may recall, has a platinum blond hair, green eyes and was one year older than you, pale skin, and a well build body, just so you know.

“What the hell?!” Ed.

“It’s her” you said wile opening the fridge and grabbing a bottle of blood.

Her? And who’s her?” Ed asked even more puzzled.

“Elisa! The girl I was dancing with is the same one I fucking told you about.”

“And what does that chick has to do with you bleeding?”

“It’s her fucking cent!” you said and finished drinking the bottle. “Where were you anyways?”

“I was just dancing with Kat, and I guess you know her too.”

“Yea, I do. So I get it you are going back to her?” you asked and Ed just nodded.

You exchanged a ‘see you later’ with your brother and went to find Elisa, but when you got to the crystal door that lead to the balcony with view to the garden, you founded her staring at the night sky.

Normal point of view:

The guy you were almost positive was Alexander told you to wait for him outside, so you were here.

~What was that?! Did he notice it was me he was dancing with and got pissed? Why would he want me out here? God! Its too damn cold out here…~

You were in the middle of October so the weather was cool, or in your words ‘too damn cold’. But being as you were, you forgotten to grab a coat before you came. As you shivered, you felt a suit placed around your shoulders.

“Sorry for making you wait out in the cold” he apologized to you.

“Oh, no problem” you smiled at his concerned voice.

You saw him trying to take his mask off, and so did you. After you reveled your faces you kept your eyes closed, and opened them to a pair of eyes you have been seen since you got to the party.

“Hi…” you said shyly.

“Hi” he answered with a more secure voice.

~Oh god I should have seen these coming, I knew he was disappointed…~

“I’m not” Alex simply said.

“How do you do that?” you asked out of curiosity, since it wasn’t the first time he read your thoughts.

“It’s just a…”

“Gift?” you answer for him.

“No, it’s much more complicated than that.”

“So this is your house?” you asked turning to stare at the huge land before you.

“You actually remember?”

“Yea…Hard not to. But that wasn’t supposed to happen, right?”

“...do you believe in fantasy?”

“Fantasy?”

“Yes, like mystical animals...or creatures.”

“Like unicorns or Godzilla?” you giggled.

~Did I just fucking giggled?!~

You saw him smile and that made you blushed. But suddenly his smile faded.

“More like, unicorns or vampires.” he said really serious so you answered him with the same tome of voice.

“Yes, I do believe in them.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It took me some time to write this one, so I hope you like it!

Please comment the story!<3