Me, In Love With Him?! Don't Make Me Laugh!

Stupid ***ed up traditions...

“More like, unicorns and vampires.” he said really serious so you answered him with the same tome of voice.

“Yes, I do believe in them.”

“Have you ever seen one?”

“Probably I have, not sure thou…”

“What do toy mean with that?” He saw you straight in the eye, making your stomach flip.

“Well…I remember being a little brat and having a friend, she was about my age but my mother always told me she didn’t exist, that it was just my imagination.”

“In that case I…” he was interrupted by a really loud yelled, which you recognized as Kat’s.

“Elizabeth?!” she came running into your arms.

“What’s wrong?” you asked concern.

“I couldn’t find you so I became worried! Thanks god you are ok…”

“What are you talking about? Is there something wrong?!” you were getting frustrated so she let go of you and saw a worried look at Alex’s face.

“There is nothing wrong” you turned to meet the voice.

~Oh…its just G-Boy.~

Like reading your mind he turned to you with a ‘what?!’ look on his face and you heard a muffled laughter coming from Alexander.

“What?!” you asked both.

-G-Boy? Fucking hilarious Elisa- he said wile laughing.

“Earth calling who ever hears me? What ever…Elisa, this is Ed” Kat said getting impatient from the situation.

“Oh, then hi Ed” you said putting your hand out for him to shake it.

“Hi” he said smilling at you wile giving your hand a little kiss which made you blush a bit.

~Cute smile…~

After that his smile just turned into a grin.

“Ok he wanted me to be introduced to you by me, so now my work is done!”

“Wait! You almost scare the shit out of me because an introduction?!”

“Well…yes! Why? Did I interrupted something?”

“No! Nothing and if you don’t mind I have to go…do something” and with that he walked his way to the house.

~What was that?~

“I’m his bother, Edward” Ed said pointing in Alex’s direction.

“Well know I should get going too, there are some hot guys in there!” and Kat almost run into he place before you could be able of replaying something.

“So…was this your idea?” you didn’t like the idea of being alone with someone on purpose.

“Not really, they weren’t meant to disappear, but it was a good detail from them” he’s smile was steal there wile talking to you.

After a lot of dancing and a lot of talking with Edward it was time for you to go home.

“Could I see you again some other time?” Ed said to you with pleading eyes.

“Yea, why not?” you gave him your number and e-mail before heading out the salon with a really drunk Kat by your side.

~Too bad I couldn’t find Alex after we talked…~

“Mind a last dance?” you turned immediately.

“I was just thinking about you” you.

~God! I’m smiling like an idiot!~

He grabbed your hand and got close to you for a slow dance with some couples still there dancing. Your bodies just moved as if they were meant to be together and unconsciously you rested your head on his chest after a bit and he rested his shin at your head. The song ended and you had to leave, the bad thing was that your body wouldn’t response and seeing that Alexander let g of you and mumbled a “see you at school” before disappearing on a corner.

Alex’s point of view:

“What was that?!” Ed.

“Don’t give me shit! I was talking to her before you came and interrupted us!” you.

“I know that you were about to blurted out we were vampires asshole”

“That is my freaking problem not yours” you were actually fighting over Kat.

All night you saw her and your brother just talking and dancing, he trying to touch her in a discrete way for her not to notice but she would turn him off later. It made your blood burn in your insides but since it was your brothers ‘party’ you couldn’t do much.

~Stupid fucked up traditions…~

He had to start looking for a wife to later share an eternal life. But why her, and why did he selecting her made you feel so awkward? In the middle of your internal debate you could steal feel her skin under your hands, her so characteristic cent, and the way her voice echoed in your head. Could she really understand you?

But at the end something made you go up to her and ask for one last dance. After dancing you couldn’t let her go, but know you had to so you reluctantly did it, which made your brother barked at you since he had an eye on her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another one! Hope you like it and sorry for the lateness but since the story doesn’t have much readers I decided to wait.

Thanks for reading and please comment!