Status: Actively active :) Yaayyy new banner!! Also, go see the characters page up here ^, I changed Nicole.

Vote For Nick, I Mean Nicole!

Don't Rain on my Parade

Nicole's eyes slowly opened, she saw her mom was standing next to her smiling. "Come on Birthday girl, it's time to wake up." She removed the covers from herself and sat up stretched her arms out while yawning. She rubbed her eyes and looked up at her mom and smiled back. "Get dressed comfortably sweetie, then come downstairs. I have a surprise for you." Nicole's mom, Pamela winked and walked out of the room while closing the door behind her. Nicole took a deep breath in, held it for a couple of seconds, and let it out slowly. This was it. The day had finally come, Nicole's birthday. She would officially be sixteen. Nicole's smile grew wider as the realization sunk in. Ever since she was a little girl, she dreamt of the day she turned sixteen. She glanced at the clock on her dresser. It read 6:00. If she wasn't so excited, she would be really mad at her mom for waking her up so early.

Nicole got up and went to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth, took a shower, and got dressed into a comfortable t-shirt, pants, and uggs. She quickly tied her hair into a messy ponytail and walked quickly down the stairs. She smiled as she entered the kitchen and smelled the sweet smell of coffee and blueberry waffles. "Hi dad!" She chimed as she sat down in the chair across from her dad.

"Hello pumpkin!" Nicole's dad Michael greeted the overly excited Nicole. "Happy birthday sweetie!"

"Thanks dad! So what's for breakfast, and more importantly, what's the surprise that mom was talking about?" Nicole was dying to know. Just then Nicole's mom came in the kitchen, smiling like before, which made Nicole aware that something was up.

"So are you ready for your surprise?" Pamela asked and stood next to Nicole.

"As ready as I'll ever be!" Nicole replied.

"Ok, close your eyes then, and follow me."

"Wait, what about breakfast? Don't I get to eat first?"

"Don't worry about breakfast right now sweetie. Just close your eyes and follow me." Nicole shrugged and closed her eyes. Slowly but surely, Pamela led Nicole to the front door and outside. "OK, open your eyes now!"

And right in front of Nicole was a shiny stretch black Hummer Limo. Nicole gasped for air at the sight of the limo in front of her, then gave a loud shriek of excitment as she jumped up and down. "Oh my god! You got me a Limo! That's so awesome! Oh my god!"

Pamela laughed in delight as she watched her daughter. "Well I'm glad you like it, but it's not to keep."

"Of course not, mom. I know that, it's just that I really wanted to go to my party in a limo and you said it was too expensive. But now, oh my god I have a limo to use!"

"I rented the limo for the whole day so you and your friends could ride in it, I have a lot more surprises coming for you today, this is only one of many." Nicole gave her mom a broad smile that barely fit her face and hugged her tightly.

"Thanks mom. You're the best. Truly, you are." She said softly into her mom's ear then pulled away to look at her face, still holding her.

"And you truly deserve this day. You are such a good girl Nicole. And if anyone deserves the perfect day, it's you."

"Awww! That's a kodak moment right there!" Joe yelled out while walking towards Nicole and Pamela. He was walking a very eager Elvis.

"Joey! Elvis!" Nicole exclaimed. She patted Elvis on the head and gave Joe a great big bear hug. Actually, it was Joe who did most of the bear hugging.

"Hello Joseph!" Pamela greeted.

"Hi Pam!" Joe greeted, well more like yelled, back.

Pamela smiled and said to Nikki, "I'll be inside," and walked inside of the house, making sure to leave the door open for Nicole. Just then Nick walked up to the small group and stood next to Joe.

He and Nicole glared at each other for a minute. Suddenly Nick shouted, "Happy 40th birthday Nikki!"

Nicole frowned. "I'm turning sixteen."

"Oops! Could've fooled me!" Nicole rolled her eyes at him and leaned back on the limo.

"Psht, whatever. I'm not letting you ruin my perfect day." She slipped on her sunglasses that she put on the top of her head before turning back to stare at him. He was smirking. "And wipe that stupid smirk off your face! Gawsh, I'm going inside before you actually ruin my perfect day! See you later Joe. Bye Elvis!" Elvis barked at Nicole once, his way of saying goodbye. And oddly, so did Joe.

Nicole smiled at her funny friend, glared at Nick once more, and strutted her way into the house. She was feeling confident today.

Once inside the house, Pamela called Nicole into the kitchen. "Listen sweetie, I'm sending you and your friends to go get manicures and pedicures, but before that you need to eat breakfast so call up your girlfriends and tell them you're going to pick them up to eat breakfast, okay?"

"Alright mom. And thanks. You too daddy." Nicole replied and kissed her dad on the cheek.
She skipped into the living room and grabbed the phone. Soon after calling both Starr and Chloe, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" Nicole yelled and skipped happily to the door. Upon opening it, she saw a man who looked like he was in his forties and who was wearing a uniform hat and suit. Nicole knew immediately that it was her personal limo driver for the day.

"Hi, I'm Steve, I'm the limo driver. You must be the birthday girl. Where's your mom?" Steve asked. 'Steve, that's such a limo driver's name!'[/] Nicole thought.

"She's in the kitchen, I'll go get her. Come in and make yourself comfortable, Steve." Nicole walked to the kitchen. "Mom, Limo driver's here."

"Excellent!" Pamela replied and walked to the living room to greet Steve. "Hello! You can take Nicole to go get breakfast now. Here's a list of places where I want you to take her." Pamela gave Steve a paper with addresses on it.

"Alright ma'am. I'll wait for you in the limo miss," was all that Steve said before walking outside.

Nicole ran upstairs and got her bag. She threw in her phone, lipgloss, and a pack of jolly ranchers that she randomly found on her dresser. Pretty soon she was in the limo waiting for Starr, who lived the closest to her, to come out. She previously told Starr and Chloe on the phone to dress comfortably with uggs and cropped pants with a tee or a cami or anything really. As long as they wore uggs it was fine with Nicole.

Starr ran out of her house and sat besides Nicole once she entered the limo. She wore cropped pants from Victoria's Secret, just like Nicole, long ugg boots, and a Hollister tank top. She had an Aeropostale hoodie over her tank top and her hair was wavy and let loose around her shoulders. "Hi! Oh my god, this is so awesome!" Starr squealed. She looked around the limo excitedly.

"Haha! I know this is sooo amazing! And I get to ride around in it for the whole day!" Nicole hugged her friend. She was just too happy.

Starr and Nicole kept babbling about random things like shoes and food until they got to Chloe's house. Unlike Starr, Chloe didn't come out right away. But when she did, she gasped and ran to the limo just as Starr had done earlier. She wore a gray jacket over a blue cami top with a lace trim. Her gray cropped pants matched her jacket and her gray, and blue and yellow plaid ugg boots. She also had a plaid bag tote from aeropostale to match her plaid boots.

"Oh.My.God! This is the most awesomest thing, ever! You get a limo for your sweet sixteen?! So unfair! All I got for my sweet sixteen was a cake and a party!" Chloe bellowed out and sat on the other side of Nicole. She laughed as Nicole put her sunglasses over her eyes and pretended to be a diva.

"Well, of course I get a limo for my birthday! I'm the greatest thing that ever lived!" Nicole said and flipped her hair. She laughed when it hit Starr's face.

"I bet the slut must of thought that when it was her birthday." Chloe said in a serious tone.

"Chloe, she thinks she's the greatest thing that ever lived everyday!" Nicole exclaimed, now serious too.

"Yeah, but someone needs to bring her back down to planet Earth. Hey, if I have to be the one to do it, then it will be my pleasure!" Chloe replied.

"Violence isn't the answer Chloe." Starr said to Chloe.

"Well we need to do something that will teach her a lesson. I say we should prank her on Monday."

"We'll get in trouble. Say, you didn't invite her to your party Nikki. Right?"

Nicole glared at Starr for a moment before replying. "Of course not! Don't be ridiculous. She would ruin my party and on top of that, she would act all innocent about it and play the victim and make everyone hate me when I rip her stupid, no good, no brains, stinkin' red-haired head off!" Nicole started out talking in a normal tone, then gradually got louder, and louder, until her face was red and she was screaming.

Chloe and Starr's eyes grew wide. They stayed quiet. They didn't know that Nicole would react this way. Nicole took a deep breath in, held it for a couple of seconds, then let it out slowly. Then she smiled and opened her eyes. "Let's just, not talk about her. Let's not talk about Nick, or Joe, or anyone else that might ruin this day for me. Okay?"

"Alright." Both Starr and Chloe said in unison.

"Great. Now let's get this party started! I've never been in a limo before, so let's enjoy it!"

"Awesome!" Starr giggled.

"Woo! Let's crank up the music!" Chloe Sqealed. She turned on the radio and they began dacing along to the music, when suddenly the limo stopped in front of Ihop. The radio was turned off automatically, and the girls all stared at each other before laughing.

"Okay....I guess we'll start the party once we pig out with pancakes!" Nicole exclaimed. The limo driver came jogging over to open the door for the girls.

"Oh em geee I'm ready to frikken stuff myself man!" Starr squealed out. The girls all linked arms and entered Ihop laughing and joking.

Nicole took a good look at each of her best friends and thought, 'Ahh. Now this really will be my perfect day. And no one, not even Chelsea or Nick Jonas, can rain on my parade!
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the list of outfits:
Nicole
Starr
Chloe

Here's the hummer limo