Status: Actively active :) Yaayyy new banner!! Also, go see the characters page up here ^, I changed Nicole.

Vote For Nick, I Mean Nicole!

The photoshoot

Right after the girls ate breakfast, they went to the nail salon to get manicures and pedicures. And right after that, they were driven to the mansion were the party would be held. The limo pulled right up to a big white mansion with a fountain right in front of it. Nicole's friends mouths dropped at the sight of it.

"It's....wow!" Starr said.

"Girl this musta cost a fortune!" Chloe added. Nicole smiled showing her teeth then stepped out of the limo when Steve the limo driver opened the door.

"Right this way, miss." Steve said and led the girls into the mansion. As soon as they entered, they looked all around them. The place was huge! A massive crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling, and there was a staircase that went in opposite directions once it reached the middle. Steve led them to the left of the room, and they found themselves in the ballroom. Blue, white and black decoriations hung everywere, the chosen colors for the sweet sixteen. There were tables with either blue, white, and black table cloths along with chairs in the back part of the room, the part where The girls were recently standing. On top of the table cloths were fountain trays filled with milk chocolate pieces. On the left side of the huge ballroom was an extra long table with the birthday cake on top of it. Dozens of boxes filled with cupcakes were stacked on top of each other, right next to the cake. Behind the table were chairs, and a very pretty silver one was in the middle. It was Nicole's chair. The rest of the chairs were blue. With all of the decorations put together, the place looked quite nice, elegant even, which was what Nicole hoped for. Looking at the front of the room, across from where the girls were standing, they saw the stage. Right in front of the stage was the dance floor. On the right side of the stage was the dj booth.

Right then, someone's heels could be heard on the shiny marble floors. "Oh good girls you're here!" Nicole's mom shouted from across the room, making an echo. She made her way towards the girls.

"Hey mom!" Nicole shouted excitedly.

"Hi Mrs. Brenner." Starr and Chloe greeted with a smile.

"Hello Starr, Chloe. Come right this way girls. Follow me. Steve, you can be on your way now, and thank you for everything." Steve nodded once and put his hand on his hat.

Everyone did as they were told, and the girls followed Mrs. Brenner into another room. This was a room that Nicole had no idea what it was called, but she saw three people standing there. Two of them were girls. The only guy there was holding a blow-dryer, so Nicole knew immediately what was happening. She decided to ask anyways. "Mom, what's going on? I thought I was just gonna let my hair down and wear my costume." When she mentioned the last part, Nicole glanced over at the clothes on the portable clothes racks. They were full of dresses. Short ones, long ones, strapless, halters, everything you might think of, they had a dress for it.

"Well sweetie, you want to remember your sweet sixteen don't you? Well you're going to do a photoshoot now, wearing a couple of different dresses. This is Stacy, she's a celebrity make-up artist," Mrs. Brenner pointed to a short, petite brunnette with long wavy hair. Stacy smiled when Mrs. Brenner introduced her. "Hello!" Stacy greeted. Nicole smiled back.

Mrs. Brenner continued. "This is Nick, he's a celebrity hairdresser," Nick smiled and said, "Hello there, gorgeous!" Nicole chuckled and waved. Nick had curly dark brown hair with matching eyes, and looked like he was in his thirties.

Then, Mrs. Brenner introduced the last person. "And this is Marie, a celebrity clothing stylist." Marie smiled broadly, showing her pearly whites. Her hair was black with dirty blonde highlights, and her big brown eyes matched her skin.

"They're gonna make sure you look even more beautiful than you are, so don't worry honey. I'll be in the garden if you need anything. Starr and Chloe, you girls come with me." Mrs. Brenner said. Chloe and Starr waved at Nicole as they walked out into the garden.

****************************************************

Forty-five minutes later, Nicole opened the door that led out to the garden in the back of the mansion. She gazed at everything, not able to recall when she ever saw anything as beautiful as that garden. There were all kinds of flowers neatly arranged in a pattern that fit into the trimmed bushes. The bushes were low, so you could see that in the middle of the garden, was a fountain and on top of the fountain was a statue of a person pouring a can of water into it. There were two benches in the garden, each on either side of the fountain.

Nicole saw the photographer taking pictures of the garden and her friends. She also saw her friends sitting on the bench that was in the back of the fountain and farther from the mansion, and smiling. She slowly made her way towards the group, spotting her mom standing behind the fountain.

Chloe was the first one to see Nicole. She gasped when she saw Nicole in a red fairytale dress. Starr looked up and saw her next. "Aww you look so pretty Nikki!"

Nicole's mom walked around the fountain and gave her daughter a big hug, making sure not to mess her hair or dress up. "You look beautiful honey." She said quietly.

Nicole smiled, then said, "Really? cause I think it's way too exagerated! I look like a puffy mess!"

"What?! How could you say that Nikki! You look gorgeous!" Chloe yelled out.

"Can we just like, take the pictures already?" Nicole asked impatiently.

Starr furrowed her eyebrows together, "Jeez, why are you in such a bad mood all of the sudden?" she questioned.

Nicole sighed. "I'm not, it's just this dress is really itchy and I wanna get out of it as fast as possible!"

"Well alright, let's get started." The photographer spoke.

Nicole posed and smiled for about fifteen minutes before she went back inside to change into another dress. This time she made sure that Starr and Chloe would change with her and take pictures too. All three girls walked out into the garden once again after they got changed. This time Nicole wore a long gold, strapless mermaid gown with gold and ivory sequins. Chloe had on a cream and gold dress with a gold empire waist, a halter back and sequins all over. Starr walked out wearing a similar dress that Chloe wore, but this one was a gold and white over the shoulder dress.

"Girls, you all look so beautiful!" Pamela said cheerfully then clapped her hands together. All three girls smiled and the photographer took pictures.

"You know, Nikki, you should wear that dress for your party, it's sooo pretty!" Starr spoke once the girls where inside again. Starr recently changed into her own comfy clothes again and had a lemonade bottle in her hand. Nicole was also out of the dress, but Marie was looking for the last possible dress that Nicole could wear. The photoshoot was coming to a near end.

"Mmm, I don't think so. It's cute and everything, yes, but It's just too...glamorous, for me."

Starr rolled her eyes and took a sip from her lemonade. Chloe came then, with airheads in her left hand. On her right hand was half an airhead. "What's up?" Chloe asked, her question muffled by the candy in her mouth.

"Where are you people getting all this food from?" Nicole yelled then took an airhead from Chloe. Marie came back with a short strapless blue sequined dress and took the candy from Nicole.

"You can't eat this yet sweetie. Now go get dressed." Nicole looked at the dress in front of her.

"Hey this is cute!" She exclaimed and changed into it.

Walking out into the garden once more, Nicole smiled when her friends started complimenting her. "Love that dress!" Starr squealed out.

"You have got to wear that dress to your party, Nikki! You just have to!" Chloe yelled.

"Yeah, I don't care what you say, you need to wear it!" Starr agreed.

"Ugh, fine!" Nicole laughed. "It is cute, huh? Not to dramatic, not too puffy, kinda matches my party colors."

"Yeah, and it's soo you!" Starr added with a nod.

Chloe smiled in approval too. "Yeah, definately fits your personality, but just don't wear them with converses alright? It looks weird!" Chloe pointed at Nicole's feet.

"B-but, I have to!" Nicole frowned, her eyes on her shoes.

"Nikki." Chloe stated firmly. Nicole groaned and sat down on the bench to remove her shoes.

"But I can't wear this dress anyways. I already have my costume."

"But a queen bee isn't as cute as that dress!" Starr whined.

"But that dress isn't a costume. I can't wear it!"

"What the hell dude! You can say that you're a barbie doll! Duh Nicole!" Chloe bellowed out shaking her head.

Nicole laughed and shook her head. She stood up once she had heels on. "Whatever. Let's just get this shit over with." Smiling, Nicole posed for the photographer.

"Haha! That's the spirit Nikki! And by the way, since you're not wearing your costume anymore, I'm gonna go ahead and wear it, alright?"

"But Starr, you already have a spongebob costume." Nicole said in between pictures.

"Yeah, I know, but I like yours better!" Starr whined again.

"Whatever floats your boat Starr." Nicole said, and smiled for the camera again.