Status: Actively active :) Yaayyy new banner!! Also, go see the characters page up here ^, I changed Nicole.

Vote For Nick, I Mean Nicole!

Interruptions

"Just park at your house, I'll walk you to your door," Nick said, and Nicole listened. The backseat of her car was full of party souvenirs that were left over. Nicole and her parents would have to go to the mansion early the next day and take all the things that they wanted to keep from the party, while the workers cleaned up the mansion.

Starr and Chloe had already been dropped off at home, along with Josh and Derek. It was only Nick and Nicole now.

The soft humming of the car stopped as Nicole turned the key and put it in her jacket that she was wearing. It was just too cold outside, November making a big entrance.

As they walked along the pathway on the front yard to the door, Nicole said teasingly, "So thanks for a wonderful night. And for not being obnoxious."

Nick smirked and replied. "It's your birthday, you deserve a break from my stupidity." He laughed and Nicole laughed along with him. Nick thought for a second and then added, "but there is one thing that I have for you."

They now reached the door and Nicole stood against it, while Nick stood facing the door, and Nicole. She furrowed her eyebrows at him. "Really? What?"

"Birthday punches!" he exclaimed as Nicole burst out laughing.

"You better not do it!" she yelled.

"Well you did it to me!" Nick yelled back. Suddenly the door opened and Nicole's mom's head popped out. Nicole turned around quickly.

"Guys! It's three in the morning and the neighbors are sleeping! So please keep it down! And Nicole hurry up and come inside!" She whispered loudly.

"Okay mom calm down! Jeez!" Nicole whispered back. Nicole's mom simply smiled in reply and closed the door. From inside Nicole heard her mom say, "you have five minutes or your dad is coming to get you," but Nicole ignored that and turned to face Nick again. He was a lot closer than she expected him to be. A lot closer. So close in fact that she almost bumped into him. She opened her mouth to say something but when she looked up at him, the expression on his face made her close it back up.

"I'm not gonna give you sixteen birthday punches, no. But I will give you a big giant birthday hug." He whispered and took Nicole into his open arms. Nicole wrapped her own arms around his waist and dug her face into his warm chest. He smelled like Polo Black cologne. She inhaled slightly, filling her nose with his scent. The butterflies in her stomach started up again and Nicole closed her eyes. She didn't want to let go even though she knew the hug was lasting too long. She felt that it would be over soon.

But instead of letting go, Nick just held her tighter. "This hug needs to feel like sixteen hugs in one so you'll be here in my arms for a while," he whispered. That was his excuse. Nicole laughed.

"Mmhmm." She replied back. "I don't mind, really. You can keep me here as long as you want."

"Well in that case I think I'll keep you here all night. Or until your dad comes to get you." He smiled.

"Gosh stupid dad!" She smiled back and laughed. Then Nick started to rock them back and forth. It made Nicole laugh again. "This hug just turned into a slow dance!" She smiled.

"Not yet, not exactly," Nick said then turned Nicole in a circle. "Now it's a slow dance!" he exclaimed. As Nicole laughed he pulled her into a proper slow dance pose and held her by her waist. Nicole wrapped her arms around his neck. They started rocking back and forth again. They did that for a while until Nicole spoke up again.

"Um, so, what's going to happen now?"

Nick furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

She sighed. "Well, I don't know really. I mean, what's going to happen to us?"

Nick smiled. "Starting tomorrow we're going to get along. You'll come over to my house and we'll see a movie, or maybe we'll go to the movies and see a movie. After the movie, we'll grab something to eat, my treat. How does that sound?"

"That sounds like a date to me." She sustained a smile that wanted to form on her lips.

"Then a date it is," he replied, smiling a full frontal smile. This made Nicole smile too.

"You need to smile more often." She said lowly.

"Does it make you smile?" He asked. She nodded. "Then I'm going to smile every time I'm with you." She didn't say anything then, just looked into his eyes as he gazed back into hers. This night happened so differently than what Nicole had imagined it would go. She never would have guessed that in one night Nick would go from her worst enemy, to her best friend and maybe more? She really hoped so. Nicole was finally getting her second chance with Nick. And it never felt better.

She should have never told him they should just be friends, but either way, no matter what, Nicole knew that they were meant to be.

Suddenly, she realized how close Nick was to her. His warm lips were almost palpable to Nicole. She wanted so bad to connect her lips to his, and it would be so easy to just lean in a little and…

Nicole jumped when the door opened. Both Nick and Nicole pulled away from each other as soon as the figure of her dad appeared. "Um, Nicole it's a little late for visitors. Or really early. Anyways, don’t you think you should be heading inside now?"

Nicole nodded her head slowly as she stared daggers at her dad. "Okay dad! I'll be right there." She said with anger in her tone. Her dad just nodded but made no attempt to leave.

Nicole breathed in and exhaled then turned to face Nick. She had an apologetic look on her face. Nick just smiled and nodded, he understood. "Well I'll see you tomorrow, or later I guess."

Nick nodded again. "Okay then. See you, err, later." He laughed and Nicole joined him. She then took Nick into her arms for a long, tight hug. Screw her dad. It's not like he didn't know Nick. He was just too protective.

As if by cue, her dad coughed. It was his signal for them to hurry up. Nicole broke the embrace and gave Nick a kiss on the cheek, really close to his lips. It was the farthest she could go with Nick in front of her dad without him freaking out. Nicole gave Nick one last smile before turning around and walking inside.

The last thing Nick saw before heading home was Nicole's dad glaring at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nick Jonas said he uses Polo Black cologne. Like two years ago, but still, dude.

Erm, please, go read this

And please, go comment this ^___^

I love you. Bye!