Status: Actively active :) Yaayyy new banner!! Also, go see the characters page up here ^, I changed Nicole.

Vote For Nick, I Mean Nicole!

Time Alone

"Nick, where are you taking me?" Nicole asked curiously. He led her by the hand to the back doors of the school. When he opened one of them, Nicole shivered as the cold December air blew in her face. It had started snowing while they were rehearsing for the play that would soon begin. Looking at the gray sky, she wondered why it looked so unusually bright outside, despite the increasing amount of snow. She now understood why Nick told her to wear her coat. Still, the cold was unpleasant after being in the warm auditorium.

"You'll see," was his reply. His eyes were lit up, and an enthusiastic smile spread across his face. He took her hand, and looked straight ahead as he started towards the bleachers. Nicole raised an eyebrow at him.

"We're going to the bleachers?" she asked in total surprise. The bleachers was the place where people made out, or went even farther than that. It depended if your were on it or under the bleachers. Why would Nick want to take her there?

"I'm not trying to have sex with you silly," he laughed then, and Nicole calmed down and giggled as well. "I just want to be alone with you for a minute."

"Oh, okay," Nicole smiled smugly at the thought. Being alone with Nick was one of her favorite pastimes.

Snow continued to fall everywhere while the wind swirled it all around. Nicole squinted her eyes so the snow wouldn't get in them. The hood of her coat was on her head, unlike Nick. His black coat didn't even have a hood. What was wrong with him?

Nicole didn't get a chance to ask him though, as he made his way to the front of the bleachers. Nicole followed him with their fingers intertwined together. He stopped and turned around, facing her.

Just his expression made her mind go blank. He looked fervent as he gazed at Nicole. He was intent on noticing every feature of her face, which appeared flawless to him. He looked at her nose, and loved how the tip of it got red from the cold. He noticed how her chocolate brown hair, done in soft curls today, spilled out of her hood and framed her face. Her cheeks were extra rosy from the cold wind and her full lips were colored pink from her favorite lip gloss. It was his favorite too. Nick unconsciously moved his head slightly closer.

Her eyes...he could get lost in the sea of green. They were lighter today, and looked more on the hazel side. They tended to be lighter in the winter. When he looked into them he felt as though it was the entrance into a misty forest, with a river going downstream and a subtle waterfall, churning off into the distance. The rocks near the river were covered in a beautiful green moss. A soft light came through the trees, brightening and giving the forest a warm, barely golden feel. Weird plants resided near the river. Their leaves were golden, with green specks throughout the middle. He felt enchanted, and somehow pulled by the forest. It all felt very mystical, intangible, almost as if the forest wasn't real...

His eyes stayed locked on hers, and she slowly untangled his fingers from hers to caress his cheek once, then slowly let her hand fall back to her side. It brought Nick out of his trance. Like Nicole, he lightly put his hand on her cheek, but left it there. Nicole closed her eyes and leaned into his hand, but his gaze never softened and his eyes never wandered away.

Suddenly he remembered what he brought her here for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another part of the epilogue. I'm not very good at describing people and their eyes, but I tried. Oh and keep this in your mind, it will be important in the epilogue :) Well not really but it will fill the story and whatnot.

Okay I know no one cares but I think Florida is broken. Two weeks ago it was freezing and now it's all 70 degrees outside. Bipolar? I think so.

And I think I deserve comments now. So go comment. And go read this story, it's mine and my best friend's (BFFLWLTLAL) work of art.