‹ Prequel: Black And Blue

Why Roses Have Throns

Hang Out Later

It has been about a month since Oli and I started dating. Oli made me a promise to stop drinking and so far he was doing very well. Warped Tour was going to be ending in about a week, and after that we were going to go back home to England.
Right now we were on the bus driving to the next stop. I was just kind of sitting around talking to people on myspace on my laptop. I wasn't really tired, not really sure why. It was actually around two in the morning and all the guys were asleep. Then I heard the door from the bunks open.
"Ava love, why are you still up?" I heard Oli ask.
"Because I'm not tired" I told him
"Ava please come to bed. Its two in the morning"
"But Oli!"
"No buts. Come to bed please?"
"Oli!"
"For me?" he asked giving me the puppy dog face. Damn him for that.
"Fine" I said turing off my laptop and walking up to him.
"Thanks love." he said putting his arm around me and giving me a kiss "Now lets go to bed because I'm tired" he said yawning.
We both laid down in his bunk. Sure it was small and we were really close together but I wouldn't have it any other way. Oli wrapped his arms around me and started kissing my neck. "I love you, you know?"
"I know, and I love you too"
That was when i realized how tired I was, because soon I was in a dreamless slumber.

~Next Morning~

I woke up the next morning to the bus being fairy quiet which kind of scared me. Usually I would hear some one yell and fight. But there was nothing. I looked at the clock and it read eleven thirty-eight. Oli had left too. I was sure I was all alone in the bus.
I quickly got dressed and walked to the merch stand. The two merch people were there but that was about it.
I walked up to John, one of the merch guys, and tapped him on the shoulder "Hey John?"
"Yeah Ava?"
"Where are the guys?"
"Not really sure. I think they said they wanted to go to a couple venues."
"Oh alright. Thanks"
"No problem"
I decided I would go listen to a few shows too. I made my way to the Alesana show. I listened to them for a while. Next I found myself at the Cobra Starship one. Gabe saw me on the side and he waved.
Oh did I mention in the time here I became friends with Cobra Starship. They are amazing. After there venue Gabe ran to me and gave me a hug.
"Hey Ava" he said
"Hi Gabe" I had to look up to talk to me. He literally toward over my five foot six frame "Great show guys!" I told them
"Thanks" they all said
"Hey Vicky, are you busy later?"
"Well we have a signing in like half an hour. After that I have no purpose until tomorrow really. Why?" She asked
"Well I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out later"
"Sure that sounds fun"
"Great! I'll text you. But now I better run and see if I can find any of the guys. Bye!"
"Bye" they all said
♠ ♠ ♠
eh not that great. Oh well
please tell me what you think!
Image