‹ Prequel: Black And Blue

Why Roses Have Throns

Good Bye

So here I was. Tom Sykes, Oli's little brother, was kissing me. I was in shock and I could move. But then I heard some thing.
"Hey guys mom...." Then silence. I broke away from Tom and looked to see Oli standing there with shock written all over his face. That quickly changed though to anger. "You bastard!"
I looked at Tom and saw the scared look he had. Soon Oli jumped over the couch and after Tom.
"Oli, dude, maybe we should talk about this!" Tom yelled while running through the living room.
"You fucking kissed Ava! How the hell am I suppose to let that go?" Oli said continueing the chase.
Soon though Oli caught up to him and pinned him to the ground. Oli started punching him. I ran to Oli and grabbed the next fist that he was about to hit Tom with. "Oli stop! This isn't you!" I screamed.
"Oli man! Please stop I'm sorry! Mom! Dad help!" Tom screamed.
"There not here they left! Just enough time for me to fucking beat your ass!" Oli said getting his ready fist from me and punching him,
"Oli stop it!" I screamed scared.
Soon Oli punch Tom to the point where it knocked him out. So Oli stood up and stared at his unconscious brother. I quickly ran to Tom to Make sure he wasn't extremely hurt to the point of which he would have to go to the hospital. I took a good look at him and saw how beat up he was. "Oli how could you do this to your own brother?" I asked with tears forming in my eyes.
"Please Ava. How could I do this to him? How could he do this to me? He knew I was crazy about you!" Oli asked with anger very much present in his voice. "Not to mention it looked like you were pretty comfy! So how could you also do this to me?"
"Oli it wasn't what it...." I didn't get to finish because Oli cut me off mid sentence.
"Cut the bull shit Ava. Its not like that original." Oli yelled.
"Oli I'm being serious! I love you!" I said raising my voice slightly.
"Sure Ava. I'm done with you! You can be with Tom now, I'm leaving." He said as he started heading for the door.
"Oli" I called after him.
"No Ava. This is good-bye. I also don't want to ever see you again! You hear me? Good bye!" and with that he slammed the door.
I couldn't help but cry. I never wanted this. Never in a million years. I loved Oli, but he did not love me back it seemed.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeahh
that was it for now
if you want it to continue I want AT LEAST 3 comments
Image
Tom, Matt, and Oli
with NACHOS!