‹ Prequel: Black And Blue

Why Roses Have Throns

Hell Wedding

I was depressed, thats a way to put it I guess. More like Heart broken. I never wanted any of this to happen, it was like some one was against me. Its been over a month since I saw Oli, and the pain had not died down. When Oli told me he never wanted to see me, it killed me inside to say the least. It also started a bad habbit of drinking and cutting, though Riley has been trying to keep stuff like that away from me. Since then it hurt to much to stay in England so I moved back to America to stay with my friend Riley. Sadly though that didn't help much either. Every night I would pretty much cry myself to sleep. I missed England, my friends, and most importantly Oli.
I was laying in bed, it was after all a sunday afer all a lazy sunday morning when I heard a knock on my door. "Ava, Ava come on get out of bed!" I heard Riley call from the other side of the door.
"No Riley I'm to tired." I said tired of every thing.
"Ava you can't keep doing this to yourself, you have to move!"
"Oh please, I think I am doing just fine."
"Ava, your depressed. You really need to move on."
"I loved him Riley, what happened between Tom and I was not my fault, it wasn't!"
"I know hun, but please try."
"I have Riley, I love him to much though." I said tearing up about the thought of Oli.
After I said that I heard Riley walk away from the dorr in defeat. This happened on a weekly bases. About ten minutes or so after she left I heard the phone ring. Then I heard a knock on my door, "Ava its for you."
"I don't want to talk on the phone."
"I think you do, its Jackie."
The second she said Jackies name I jumped out of my bed and opened the door. "Jackie?" I asked.
Riley stood there and nodded. "She says its important."
I grabbed the phone and answered, "Jackie?"
"Ava I miss you!" I heard her whine through the phone.
"I miss you too, and Terran!"
"Well, what if I were to say your coming to England again?"
"But Jackie I have no money!"
"Thats not a problem."
"Its not," I questioned.
"Of course it's not!"
"Um, what are you on? Jackie money is a problem unless I wanna row myself to england. which, by the way, I am so not doing."
"Oh not to worry, Curtis and I will pay becuase after all it is our wedding!"
"Oh alright your wedding. Wait, wedding?" I asked shocked.
I heard her laugh. "Yes, Curtis proposed two days ago. The wedding is in two weeks, Ava I want you to be my maid of honor!"
"Jackie that would be wonderful!" I said acting happy.
"YAY, well your plane is tomorrow and if I heard right Riley is already packing."
"Well that was fast'" I stated.
"Yeah well thats how we do. Well I better go so I'll see you in a couple days, bye!" Then she hung up.
"I couldn't believe it, Jackie was getting married to Curtis. Then I realized what that meant, Curtis and Oli were best friends. That means I would have to see Oli. I'm sure this would be one hell of a wedding, or a hell wedding.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys might as well comment, then I may update faster :D

Image