‹ Prequel: Black And Blue

Why Roses Have Throns

Bitter Sweet Day

Today was the last day of Warped Tour. So over all actually a bitter sweet day. One side you have to leave all the friends you made on the tour behind. On the other you get to go back home and relax.
Today was just getting started though. I helped get every thing set up. I knew well that tomorrow morning the guys and I would be getting back on a plane to England. I would get to see Jackie and Terran again. I have missed them so much on this tour.
It was about two O'clock now and I was listen to some random bands. I didn't really pay much attention. Later that day I saw Bring Me The Horizons last venue. Then soon it was time to pack every thing up.
Since it was the last show everyone decided to get together and have one final party. So thats what we did, had a party with a giant fire, fireworks, performances from a lot of the bands, and so much more. Around three in the morning though we had to say our good byes. It was truly a sad night.

~Next Morning~
I woke up at around eleven like all the guys. We made sure we had every thing because our plane left in about two hours.
We arrived at the airport and checked in. We still had about half an hour so we all sat by and waited till it was time to board the plane. I was still tired from the night before so I decided to use Oli as a pillow by laying my head on his shoulder.
"Tired?" he asked whispering in my ears. I just replied with a slight nod. "Then Sleep. I'll wake you when we can board"
"Thanks" Soon I was in a dreamless sleep. Sadly it only felt like five minutes because Oli woke me up saying it was time to go. I grabbed my carry ons and got on the plane. I slept for most of the flight using Oli as a pillow as always. I swear the boy was comfy!
After a twelve hour flight we had finally arrived in England. We claimed our language. We all got a cab. Since there were a lot of us we actually had about 3 cabs.
After what seemed like a very long car ride we were finally home. I ran to my house and knocked on the door. As soon as the door opened I heard Terran and Jackie scream my name and engulf me in a hug. It was great. I had missed them so much. Of course Jackie didn't hug me as much as Terran because as soon as she saw Curtis she went to him. Aw young love!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it
and remember
comments=more updates
Image