‹ Prequel: Black And Blue

Why Roses Have Throns

Get You Ready

The next morning I woke up and realized that I was the only one in the house. Either A) they all had work or B) they had a fun night. Either one I didn't care about.
I started to make myself breakfast because I was starving. While I was eating I was watching cartoons. I know, I shouldn't be watching cartoons, but hey I'm still a kid at heart! Right now Tweety was on which has always been my favorite.
"Your watching cartoons?" I heard some one say behind me which made me jump!
I turned around and saw it was Oli staring at the TV. "Oli you scared me! And how did you get in here?"
"I used the key that you forgot at my house before the tour"
"Wow thats not creepy" I said turning my full attention back on to the show.
"No its not." he said sitting on the couch next to me. Next thing I know we were having a total make out session on my couch. Oli broke us a part and put his forehead on mine "I love you" he said looking into my eyes.
"I love you too"
"Ava can I ask you some thing?"
"Yeah what is it Oli?"
"I want you to meet my family"
"Your family?" I asked very surprised
"Yeah. I was talking to my mom and dad last night. I told them all about you. They said they wanted to meet you."
"Really?"
"Really" he said smiling and quickly give me a peck on the lips.
"So when would we go?"
"This weekend? That is if your not busy?"
"No"
"Great. We can leave friday night and stay there for the weekend. Is that okay?"
"Yeah thats fine" I said a little nervous at the fact that Oli actually wanted me to meet his family.
"Alright"
About an hour after Oli asked me to meet his family he had to leave because they had to be in the recording studio today.
I was still watching cartoons when Jackie and Terran walked through the door.
"Hey guys. How was your night?" I asked.
"Great!" they both said sitting in the TV room with me.
"What about you?"Jackie asked.
"Well this morning was interesting to say the least. I also may need your guy's help."
"Really? Why?" Terran asked.
"Oli came by this morning" I said
"He didn't break up with you did he?" Terran asked angry.
"No! Nothing like that" I said quickly.
"Well then what is it?" Jackie asked
"He wants me to meet his family this weekend
"Awwww" came from both of them
"But I really don't know if they'll like me! I mean really!"
"Ava they'll love you! Just like Oli!" Terran said
"I don't know"
"They will don't worry Ava! Your like the coolest person in the word!" Jackie said
I let out a slight giggle. "Thanks guys"
"No problem" Jackie said
"So when are you guys leaving?" Terran asked
"Friday"
"Well that gives us two days to get you ready"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so here's the deal
I will not be wrting that much
I don't know if I will write the story here anymore
I mean the people on quizilla actually tell me what they think!
if you want the story to continue then here:
comments=updates
Image