‹ Prequel: Black And Blue

Why Roses Have Throns

What To Do

Today was going to be the first real day at Oli's family's place. I was still as nervous as ever since the moment I woke up. As I was getting ready I was sure Oli could tell.
He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. "Don't worry Ava. My family loves you since they got to know you last night."
"Really?" I asked turning around in his arms to look at him.
"Yes." he said kissing my forehead before I rested my head against his chest.
As soon as we were both ready we walked down stairs hand in hand. As we went into the kitchen I saw Carol making pancakes. Mean while Tom, Oli's younger brother, was at the table staring off into space, and as for Oli's dad he was sitting there reading the paper. He looked us and smiled. "Good morning you two."
"Morning" we both said in unison.
As soon as Oli's dad said good morning Carol turned around and Tom snapped out of his dazed state. Tom muttered a good morning while Carol cheerfully said a good morning and asked us if we wanted pancakes. "Yes please" we both said.
We sat down at the table from there where Oli noticed his brothers state. "Tom?" he started "You alight there?"
Tom snapped out of it at the sound of his name. "Huh? Yeah I'm fine!" he said.
"Alright there." he then looked to his dad. "So what are we doing today?" he asked his father.
"Not sure. We have all weekend and your mum and I were hoping to get to know Ava some more." he said smiling at me at the end of his sentence.
"So then that dosen't really answer my question but Oh well." Oli said shrugging while his mom came over with pancakes setting them down in front of us. She handed us all plates and silverwere before sitting down herself. "I have an idea." she said smiling while everyone helped them selves to the hot pancakes in front of them.
"And what would that be love?" Oli's dad asked.
"Well lets do some thing that Oli always loved to do when he was still living with us. Like go to the zoo!"
"Thats a great idea darling. Ava do you like the zoo?"
"I love the zoo!" I said with a smile on my face. Now I hadn't been to the zoo in years but I always did love to go.
"Alright then its settled we will go to the zoo."
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah it took a long time
comments-updates to be continued
if none then there is a stop and it will only be on quizilla.
Image
heyy Toms in this pic!
he is on the left with the light blue shirt holding up what looks like a beer bottle probably