I Hate Everything About You

Falling, Falling For You

Joe walked over to my side and opened the car door for me. As soon as I was out, the camera’s started flashing. Joe put his hand on the small of my back as we walked into the restaurant.

“Reservation under Jonas.” He muttered quietly to the waiter and we followed him to our table. Joe pulled my chair out for me.

“Thank you.” I replied softly and sat down. He smiled and sat down at the other end of the table.

“What are you getting?” He asked.

“Uhm. I think I’m just gonna get spaghetti.” I replied, my eyes scanning the menu.

“Really?” He asked, looking at me.

“Yeah, what’s wrong with that?” I asked cautiously.

“Nothing, it’s just most girls in Hollywood don’t eat. Except for like salads.” He said.

“Well, I don’t like rabbit food.” I smiled. He chuckled, as the waiter came. Being the ‘gentleman’ he is, he ordered for the both of us.

[>>>]

“So, tell me about your childhood.” Joe said casually.

“My childhood?” I asked.

“Yeah. What was it like growing up, for you?” He asked.

“Well, at first it was just a normal childhood. You know, playing and learning and stuff. And then I started doing auditions, and landing commercials.” I replied.

“Well, what about your family?” He asked.

“My mom used to be pretty much the perfect mom. Like she was always there for me. But then I started the auditions, and I guess the fame got to her. I dunno.” I shrugged.

“What about your dad?” He asked.

“He died when I was seven.” I said shortly.

“What happened? You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to.” He asked.

“Heart attack. My mom and I were at some audition, so he died alone. He tried to call 911, but by the time they got there he already passed on. My mom and I just left the audition, and sped back home. My mom wouldn’t let me see him which is probably a good thing. That was about the time that my mom got more into the auditions.” I said softly.

“I’m so sorry.” He replied, and grabbed my hand. He stroked it softly with his thumb. I looked at our hands and then looked back at him.

“It’s fine.” I gave him a weak smile.

“What about siblings? Do you have any?” He asked.

“No, I’m an only child. My mom had a few miscarriages. But, I had a few cousins that I was pretty close to.” I replied.

Why am I opening up? I don’t tell anyone about my past…

“That’s cool, do you still talk to them?”

“Not really. But enough about me, let’s talk about you.” I tried to steer the conversation away from me.

“Well, I have three brothers and two parents?” He replied. I laughed.

“No, like what are some of your likes and dislikes? I don’t know a lot about you.” I said.

“Oh. Well my favorite movie is Juno, my favorite color is blue, and my favorite ice cream is chocolate marshmallow.” He replied.

“Then you are pretty much amazing for loving Juno.” I smiled.

“You like Juno?” I nodded, “Well, that just shows how perfect we are for each other.”

I think I’m starting to fall for him. This is not good. Not good at all.

“It’s time.” I whispered. He nodded.

“Why can’t you just do this one thing for me, Caitlin?” Joe asked loudly.

“Maybe because I just don’t want to, Joseph. Can’t I just do something for myself for once? I’m sick of your little friends!” I really am a great actress.

“Well, I’m not so fond of yours either, but you don’t hear me complaining!” He replied.

“Well, if you would have, I wouldn’t have made you see them! So be more like me and don’t make me go see these idiots!” I responded.

“They’re not idiots!” He protested.

“Whatever Joe.” I glared at him, got up, and just left the restaurant. I got in Joe’s car and let out a deep breath. A few minutes later joe joined me in the car, and I just burst out laughing. He soon joined in. “Oh my gosh that was so fun.”

“I know. You were really convincing too.” He nodded.

“Thank you.” I smiled.

Crap. I really am falling for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this allll today :) Be proud of me.