I Hate Everything About You

Don't Need Or Want You

“Bye Dan.” I muttered softly and got out of the car.

“I’ll call you later.” She promised, and I nodded and walked inside the apartment. Joe was sitting at the kitchen table with a box of pepperoni pizza in front of him.

“Want a piece?” He asked.

“No thanks, I just ate.” I replied and walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water.

“Can we talk?” He asked.

“Okay.” I replied and sat down on a chair.

“I have something to tell you.” We both said at the same time.

“Let me go first.” Joe said.

“Alright.” I answered and looked at him, I took a sip of my water.

“I love you.” He said simply, and I spit out my water. “I feel like we were made for each other.
And, I think this whole thing was just a way for us to find each other. I mean, it was fate. And you can’t fight fate.”

“You really should have let me go first Joe..” I said softly, “I don’t love you, and you don’t love me. It’s more of a physical attraction.

“No, I love you.” He replied.

“No, you don’t Joe.” I answered.

“Yes I do!”

“No, you love Alex. You always have. And I don’t wanna be in the way of that.” I replied.

---

What the hell is she talking about? Where’d that come from.

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“Look, I don’t need, or want you. This whole thing was just a career booster.” She answered.

Well, the truth has come out.

I should have known she was really just a bitch.

“Fine.” I replied, “FINE.” I got up and walked out the door, and down the hall. I pretty much booked it down the stairs and got into my car.

Of course, this being California, I got stuck in a major traffic jam. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone and called Nick. Screw the stupid no cell phones while driving law.

“Nick…”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, I know, but I didn't want to drag it on.

Devi. :) Your turn.