Run Baby Run

Break The Ice

This week went by fast and not much happened. I walked into the Art room and sat in my seat.

“Thank God it’s Friday” I sighed.

The bell rang and people started pulling in. The two girls, Lilly and Lizzy, were missing. I was alone and it felt like a relief. Don’t get me wrong, its not like I have anything against them its just that, to me, the hold pointless conversations. My loneliness soon ended when a boy sat next to me.

“Hi”

I kept my eyes on my paper “Hi”

“I’m Tony”

I looked up at him, he was Richard’s friend. “I’m Belz”

He nodded “Where you from?”

“ New York ”

He nodded again “So what are you doing tomorrow?”

I shrugged “I don’t know, why?”

“You want to hang out or something?”

I don’t really know him but I didn’t really know the others and I do now. So there will be no harm in this.

“Sure” I nodded.

He smiled “Cool” then for the remainder of the period we talked about music and other stuff. He seem like a cool guy and I bet tomorrow will be fun. We exchanged our phone numbers and went on with the period.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The bell rang and we both walked out. I saw Matt and the guys; they smiled at me and once they saw Tony their expressions fell.

This isn’t good

I greeted everyone with a smile and then I noticed that they were ignoring Tony.

Why?

“You need a ride?” Matt offered focusing on me.

“Yeah that would be nice. You guys want to chill at my place?”

They all nodded “That would be awesome. Mind if I call Brian and Zack”

“Go right ahead” I smiled “the more the merrier”

Tony spoke up “I got to go, see you tomorrow” then he walked away. Matt and Jimmy had a sign of relief on their faces.

“You’re hanging out with him? Why?” Jimmy asked in disbelief.

I shrugged “Yeah, he’s in my art class and we just started talking”

“What did he mean by 'see you tomorrow'?” Johnny added.

I bit my lip, "He asked me if I wanted to hang out with him and I said yes. What’s the big deal?”

Matt was about to say something when Kristey cut in.

“Nothing, just be careful, ok?”

“I will don’t worry”

“But we are still on for Sunday right?”

I nodded “Of course”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is!! next one coming sooner then you think

Comments?

*Updates will come a little slow because again school the personal problems and my job its pretty hard so im going to try to update as fast as i can but please be pateint!

Thank you

-K