Run Baby Run

Lose It

After I cooled down I went to class Brian texted me that he told Belz that he told her that I wasn’t feeling good.

I have to thank him later

I met up with him and Belz. I said sorry for acting the way I did but she was more worried about us staying friends then anything. We were now on our way to lunch.

“Who’s hungry?” Brian asked as we walked into the lunch room and stepped in line.

“Me” Belz and I both said at the same time. We both smiled at each other and I couldn’t help but feel the sadness come back. I never wanted a girl as bad as I want her.

“What are you getting?” she asked Brian.

"Pizza”

She nodded “Nice”

“I’m going to go meet up with the guys, is that ok or-?”

“No its ok” she smiled.

He nodded with a smile and went to the lunch table.

Belz turned to me and was about to say something but she was interrupted by that damned Tony.

“Hey babe” he walked to her and hugged her. He was feeling every inch of her body and enjoying every minute of it. I wanted to hurt him so bad; I don’t like his hands on her. He turned to me “Hey...uh”

“Matt” I finished for him.

He nodded “Matt, right”

Asshole

I turned to the lunch lady who handed me my food and walked to the cashier. I paid for my lunch and walked to the table. I sat down not realizing that I slammed my tray on the table and how angry I was. I looked up to find Kristey looking at me.

“What?” I snapped.

She glared at me and then looked away.

I then realized that I was being an asshole myself “Kristey” I started to speak but she just held up her hand.

“Don’t”

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to”

She nodded “Because of your circumstances I’m going to forgive you, do it again I will fuck you up; Agreed?”

“Agreed”

She then gave me a weak smile “Listen, I’m sorry”

“No” I shook my head “Let’s just forget about it”

“Ok”

Belz walked up to the table and her dumb assfriend boyfriend was with her. “Hey you guys”

“Hey” we all chimed.

Tony then sat next to her and the whole table went silent. Every ones eyes were on me, Belz and Tony.

“So what are you guys goth or something?” Tony blurted out.

Everyone, except Belz, glared at him with such hate. I turned to Kristey who had a forced smile trying to hide her anger.

Tony then turned to Kim “Cat got your tongue?”

Kim was about to say something when Zacky spoke instead of her “Shut the fuck up”

Tony stood up and leaned towards Zack’s face “Don’t you tell me to shut the fuck up you fucking prick”

Zack got up and raised his fist to hit him.

“Zack, no please!” Kim yelled.

Zack looked at Kim who was now pleading with her eyes. He walked away from the table with Kim following him close behind.

Tony did the same and dragged Belz along with him.

“That was fucking great” Brian sighed.

“Tell me about it” I huffed.

Belz POV

Tony grabbed me by the arm and the next thing I knew we were in an empty hallway.

“What the fuck is with your friends?” he boomed.

Feeling fear in me I backed away from him “I don’t know I mean if you didn’t-”

He pushed me to the locker and I hit my back against the cold hard metal and his hands were squeezing my upper arms “If I didn’t want?”

I held my tears back “Nothing” my voice cracked.

“That’s what I fucking thought” he let go of me “See you later baby” he kissed my forehead and then walked away.

I ran to the bathroom and cried until I couldn’t cry anymore. I pulled off my sweater to reveal bruises on my arms. I lightly touched them.

“Fuck” I gasped.

I was in the bathroom for about 20 minutes until I looked decent enough to go back out. I held my sweater tight against me hoping people won’t see me. I hoped to be alone but then I heard my name.

“Belz!”

I turned around to see Tony. He hugged me and whispered in my ear “I’m so sorry baby I didn’t mean to yell at you like that its just that my anger got the best of me”

I let go to face him “Just don’t do it again” he nodded and then walked me to class. I sat in my class in silence the whole time. Zack kept telling me how sorry he was. I told him it was ok. They kept asking what happened but all I said was nothing.

I was still a bit in shock about everything. Tony acted unlike himself and it surpsised me. He was just mad and wouldnt do it again. It was a mistake. Nothing more will come out of this.

Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is!!

Hope you guys like!

Comments?

-K

Special thanks to Kim for editing this for me. She did it really fast for me cuz I kept buggin her because I was like my readers need their fix!