Run Baby Run

There's A Heaven Above You

As I finished drying myself, I slipped into a clean pair of underwear and bra. Searching in my dresser for clothes, I was grabbed and gently thrown on my bed on my back. Matt started kissing every inch of exposed skin as he climbed on top of me, until he was face to face with me. I cupped his face into my hands and pulled him close for me to kiss him passionately. Pulling away, I quickly pushed him onto his back, straddled him and started skimming my fingers over his bare chest.

“What do you want to do today?”

He put my hand into his and started rubbing his thumb in circles on the top of my hand and then kissed it, “I don’t know”

“Want to hang out with the guys or-”

“I want to spend the day with you today”

I nodded “Sounds like a plan” and then got off him and went back to the dresser for clothes. Yet again before I could put on anything he pulled me close to him. He turned me around and I rested my head on his shoulder as he whispered in my ear,

“I need to ask you a question”

“And what would that be?” I whispered back.

He opened his mouth to say something but then changed his mind and stayed silent. He pulled away and walked over to my stereo and pressed play. As he walked back to me and held me against him like I was originally, the song Don’t Cry by Guns N’ Roses started playing through the speakers. He placed his hands on the small of my back as I placed my arms loosely around his neck.

"Consider this our song" he whispered in my ear and I whispered back,

"Sing it"

He started singing to me softly as we moved with the beat,
“Talk to me softly, there's something in your eyes, don't hang your head in sorrow, and please don't cry, I know how you feel inside I've, I've been there before. Somethin's changin' inside you and don't you know” I felt my heart race as his voice was sweet and comforting. “Don't you cry tonight, I still love you baby, don't you cry tonight, don't you cry tonight, there's a heaven above you baby and don't you cry tonight” he took a short pause and then continued as the song did “Give me a whisper, and give me a sigh, give me a kiss before you tell me goodbye, don’t you take it so hard now, and please don’t you take it so bad, I’ll still be thinking’ of you and the times we had, baby” We danced to the solo and that’s when he whispered the question “Will you go to prom with me?”

Still moving with him, I looked up at him and smiled “Yeah, I-I’d love to”

Smiling in response he kissed me and then continued to sing as the song came to an ending “And please remember that I never lied, and please remember how I felt inside now, honey, you gotta make it your own way, but you’ll be alright now, sugar, you’ll be feeling better tomorrow , come the morning light now, baby,” he then kissed me again and whispered again, “Don’t you cry tonight”

The song ended and we just looked at each other in silence. I smiled and then said something to see how he would react “You’re an okay singer”

Looking shocked, he let go of me “You better start running”

I quickly slipped on a pair of his boxers and one of my tank tops and dashed out my room. He was quick after me and as I ran down the stairs he grabbed me and as we both fell off the last step, he landed on his back with me on top of him. He flipped me over so I was on my back and he started tickling me. I tried to tell him to stop but in my fit of giggles nothing was understandable.

“What was that? I cant understand what you’re saying” he smirked devilishly.

“I…said…I love you” I managed to get out. He filled the space between my legs and placed his hands on each side of my head and started kissing me. After a brief moment, I heard the door bell ring and quickly pushed him off me. I got up and cleared my throat and walked to the door. I opened it to reveal the mail man.

“Are you Belinda Warner?”

I nodded and then he handed me an envelope and then smiled as he turned around and started walking away. I closed the door behind me as I walked back into the house. I started opening the letter when Matt wrapped his arms around my stomach from behind me.

“What’s that?” he asked as he moved his hand to mine.

I shrugged “let’s find out” and I opened the letter. I read the letter silently to myself. My heart dropped when I realized what it was. I reread the paper to make sure what I was reading was in fact what it was.

“Are those court papers?”

“Yeah,” I turned around to face him “my mom is fighting over me with my dad. She wants custody of me”

“But you can’t leave”

I shook my head “And I don’t want to”

“So what are we going to do?”

“I- I don’t know but,” I walked to the kitchen and placed the letter in the cabinet and then turned to Matt “lets forget about it”

He looked at me “Forget about it? I cant Belz, I might lose you”

“You won’t”

"Your mom might take you away from me and I might never see you again"

"Matt, don't worry I'll handle it"

He exhaled deeply and then tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear “What do you want to do?”

“Umm want to go to the beach? You know to walk around or whatever”

“Yeah, but before that, let’s get some pants on”

“Is that necessary?” I asked with a sly smile.

“Kind of, but before that” he lifted me up on his shoulder and I started protesting and started playfully hitting his back. He started walking up the stairs and chucklked “You so want it”

I then spanked his ass “More than you know”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this one was reeaall short but it'll have to do FOR NOW lol
I might not be able to post anything for a while, but we'll see
Hoped you liked it
-K