Run Baby Run

Kick Start My Heart

Hearing the sound of the ignition cut off, I smiled at Matt as he squeezed my hand. This whole day was amazing, from the little scavenger hunt to him planning a little surprise party for me at my house. This was really unexpected and we were at out last stop. He got out of the car and jogged over to my side and opened the door for me as he held out his hand. I took it and as I was completely out of the car, he engulfed me into a warm hug. His soft lips connected with mine causing the touch of his cold lip ring to send shivers throughout my body. My hand ran through his hair as I deepened the kiss. His hands traveled to the small of my back, pulling my body closer to his. Pulling away, he smiled at me and took my hand into his, lacing our fingers together. My gaze fell on the waves that were crashing against the shore. He hugged me from behind as he rested his head on my shoulder.

“Happy birthday, baby.” He whispered with his breath tickling my ear.

“Thank you, Matt; this day has been one of the best days of my life.” I whispered back, not taking my gaze off the waves. He kissed my temple and I felt his lips play a smile.

---

Slowly sitting up, I gently slipped out of Matt’s grip that was around my waist and slid off the bed. I looked around the floor for my clothes and put them back on. I spent the night at Matt’s house and we just spent time together talking and doing other things. I turned my attention to Matt, who continued to sleep, and then back at my jeans. I fished out my phone and dialed my dad’s number letting him know that I would be home soon.

“Can you believe it?”Jimmy asked amazed.

“What?” I asked as I sat down next to Kristey. We were all rounded up at Brian’s house, just hanging out. Kristey drew my attention to these button bracelets that she was making and, at the moment, amazed with.

“We are graduating, this week! No more school!” Zack shouted as he squeezed Kim into a hug.

“I know, it’s weird.” Matt laughed.

“I never knew I would make it this far.” Jimmy laughed as he nudged Johnny. “I never knew you would make it this far.” Roars of laughter erupted in the room and Johnny threw a couch pillow at Matt and Zack.

“Shut up, you wouldn’t have been able to make it this far without me! Who would have supplied those answers for those finals, hm?”

Kim raised her hand, along with Kristey, and spoke. “Uh us.”

“True...” Jimmy trailed off.

“Wow, we’re graduating.” I whispered to myself.

“I’m glad you caught on,” Brian laughed. “Took you fucking forever but you got it.”

I stuck my tongue out in a childish manner and then continued on making these bracelets. Wow, my high school career is finally over and now I could go on the tour with the guys like we planned. Everything was falling into place, perfectly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okayyyy I know this is a short one but its just a filler.
-K
P.S. Hope you liked it!