Run Baby Run

Graduation Time

"Belz, baby, wake up," Matt whispered as he shook my gently. I groaned not wanting to wake up or move from the comfortable spot I was in. Slowly opening my eyes, I glanced at the light red beaming of my clock and it read ten AM. Feeling my stomach churn, making me feel terribly sick unexpectedly, I got up from my bed and raced to the bathroom. I vomited everything my stomach digested over night. Why was this happening to me? It happened about 3 times a week and I didn't know what to think of it, I was eating new things, so maybe my stomach was acting up. I heard Matt mumbling as he came from behind me as he rubbed my back. "Damn, babe, are you okay?"

I nodded as I spit the disgusting taste out of my mouth. "Yeah, fine."

"You don't look like it," he chuckled lightly.

I stood up and flushed the toilet before walking over to the sink. "I am, it's the food I've been eating lately." I shrugged it off as I turned on the water and smiled at Matt. "We should be getting ready, we're going to be late."

He sighed and walked to me as his strong arms wrapped around my stomach like a snake and whispered in my ear. "The day has come, we are done."

"Thank God," I sighed.

Walking into my closet, I my eyes scanned the clothes rack, trying to find my dress. Matt left little while ago to get dressed for graduation and we both had very little time to get ready. I spotted my strapless black dress, pulling it off the hanger and danced over to my bed as I held it against my body and circled around with the end of the dress flaring. I then laid it on the bed gently and kneeled down to the floor to reach under the bed to get my shoes. I then got up and placed them on the bed next to my dress. I hurried over to my dresser and pulled out all my make up gadgets that I would need and headed over to the bathroom. I undressed myself and hopped into the shower.

I slipped the black dress over my body that only held my bra and panties. My make up, which was the smokey eye look, was already done along with my hair, I decided to go with the curling my hair and leaving it to fall over my chest and back. I zippered the side of the dress and then sat on the edge of my bed cautiously, not to ruin my dress, and slipped on my heels. Fixing my dress from any flaws, I stood up and looked myself in the mirror. I turned a full circle, analyzing myself for any imperfections I might find in myself and jumped when I heard my dad calling my name.

"Belinda, are you done?"

I sighed and headed down the stairs, spraying some of my Curve perfume before fully exiting my room. I spotted my dad with a camera in one hand and on a cell phone with my mother on the other. He hung up on her and before he could say anymore, he saw me and a smile played on his lips. I walked down the stairs and hugged him as we met at the bottom of the steps. As he pulled away a tear slipped from his eye and he quickly wiped it away.

"Dad," I laughed lightly.

"What? Something was in my eye," he laughed.

"Uh huh," I smiled and he took my hand and circled me.

"You look beautiful, Belinda."

"Thanks, dad."

"Matt better keep his hands off you," he scowled playfully. I nodded as I laughed knowing that, that would somehow would be very hard to accomplish.

"I'll make sure of it, sir."

"I'm so sure that you will that I'm not betting my ass on it."

I made an expression showing my fake hurting and sniffled. "That hurt."

Before he could answer, there was a knock on the door and my dad looked at me. "Are you expecting anyone?" I shook my head, being completely truthful and he shrugged slightly and walked over to the door. As he opened it, I heard our some familiar voices screaming.

"We're graduating!! Hells yes!!" I laughed as I rolled my eyes and hurried over to the door. I was greeted by everyone and the girls seemed beautiful and the guys looked handsome.

"You look gorgeous!" Kristey gushed as she hugged me tight and I shook my head.

"Nope, not as gorgeous as you!" I then turned to Kim, "And you looked fucking amazing!"

"As do you, girly."

Kristey had a dark purple dress on that was above the knee in length and the top was halter shape and wore her favorite black pumps. Her hair was straightened and her make up consisted of purple eyeshadow that shimmered in the light along with black surrounding it. Kim had a red strapless dress that was also above the knee that had a black ribbon hugging the area under her breasts. Her make up was black with touches of gray and her black stilettos showed her legs perfectly. I smiled and finally felt excited about graduating and then the idea of going on tour with the guys finally hit me. I looked around for Matt, frowning when I found no sight of him.

"He's running late, like always." Brian said as if he read my mind. I nodded and smiled sheepishly and then looked at Zack who was talking to my dad. I couldn't hear them well and they both walked to us after they were done with their little conversation.

"Alright, you guys, I think it's time for you to get moving," my dad said pushing us out the door. I looked at him confused.

"Aren't I riding with with you?"

"You were but I think its best if you spend time with your friends."

Feeling suddenly guilty, I shook my head. "No, dad its fine, really."

"Stop feeling guilty, Belinda, go have fun. I'll meet you there, okay?"

"Okay!" I kissed my dad's cheek before racing the others to the car. We all squeezed into Zack's dad's SUV and Brian headed into the drivers seat before Zack could.

"Get the fuck out of the car, Haner!"

"I'm driving! You said I could!"

"Now that's a lie!" Zack growled, releasing laughter.

"No its not! Please!"

Zack eyed him and looked playfully angry before caving in. "Fine!"

Brian raised his fist in the air in triumph and then did his happy dance. I then noticed something.

"Jimmy and Johnny are missing, where are they?"

"They are picking up their ladies and hitching their own ride." Zack laughed as he hopped into the backseat with me with Kim following. We left my house as soon as Kristey got in the car and we headed to our school before Kristey and Kim stopped us.

"Wait! We need to make a stop at a dollar store."

"What for?" Zack and Brian chorused.

"Don't worry about it!" Kristey snapped.

Brian shook his head and mumbled, "What am I going to do with you?"

"Well, I had an idea in mind," She smirked as she patted his thigh.

"Oh really? Like what?" He asked with his eyes shining.

"You get her, bro!" Zack shouted.

My friends are such pervs, I swear. I laughed and looked out the window as they began ranting and insulting each other playfully. Today is going to be a hell of a day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is!! Took forever, I know. Just a filler. Hoped you liked it!!
Comments are nice...
-K