Run Baby Run

Teenagers

The bell rang for us to head to lunch. English was so boring but I sat next to Matt and Brian so I talked that whole time. They told me they had a band and that I should go to one of their shows. We kept disrupting the class with random bursts of laughter and curses. Its my first day of school and the teacher already hates me but that was expected. We were on our way to lunch when Matt asked a question I didn’t want to answer again.

“So Belz, why did you deicide to move here?”

Yet again my face fell and I didn’t looks so happy like I was 2 seconds ago. I hated that I had to remind myself the fact that my own mother hates me. “Well my parents got a divorce and my mom didn’t want me so I had to move with my dad, here”

Brian’s and Matt’s faces fell as well and they looked down staying quiet for a minute.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to but into your personal life like that” Matt spoke up.

I shook my head “Don’t be”

“Its her loss anyway” Brian smiled warmly.

Then Matt nodded “Damn right”

By this time we arrived in the cafeteria . The line was long but we got in it, we were hungry and we wanted our food. I reached into my pocket expecting money but instead found nothing. Then I realized that my dad forgot to give me money.

“Fuck” I cursed under my breath but apparently still loud enough to be hear.

Brian looked at me “What’s wrong?”

I didn’t want to ask him for money or tell him. I mean I just met the guy “Nothing”

Matt and Brian looked at each other and then at me. I felt awkward so I spoke up “What?”

Matt sighed “Something’s up, you obviously wouldn’t curse out of random”

I sighed “Its just that my dad didn’t give me lunch money”

Brian was getting his lunch and Matt was still with me “I’ll pay for you” he smiled.

I shook my head “No its ok, I’m not hungry anyway” and to my luck my stomach growled and I turned red.

Matt cocked an eyebrow at me “Not hungry, huh?”

“Its that I just met you and I’m taking your money” I shrugged” I guess I feel like a hassle”

Matt laughed “Are you serious?”

“Yeah” I nodded.

“You are not a hassle so pick what you want to eat. Its on me, besides your new so consider this a welcoming gift” he smiled.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. Then we started laughing. After he paid for our lunches we headed to the table. I was walking behind Matt and when I turned my head to the side I saw a boy with dark blue eyes staring at me. I looked away and looked at the table in front of me. I only recognized 2 people from the table- Zack and Brian. Everyone’s eyes were on me when we sat down.

“Guys this is Belz” Brian stated with his mouthful.

A tall skinny guy with amazing pale blue eyes spoke up “I’m Jimmy” he smiled.

Then the shortest one of all of them spoke “I’m Johnny”

“The midget” Zack laughed. Johnny laughed and flipped him off.

Everyone started laughing and I looked around the cafeteria and saw the same boy with his eyes on me. He quickly turned his head when he realized I was looking back. I heard a girl next to Brian. I leaned in so I could se past Brian and she did the same.

She smiled “Hi, I’m Kristey”

I smiled back “Nice to meet you I’m Belz”

Then she got up and Brian whined “Where are you going?”

“I’m going to go sit next to Belz” she said and then sat next to me.

We smiled at each other and then a girl came up to the table. She walked over to Zacky and sat next to him. He gave her a peck on the lips and then I realized that they were together. She looked over at me and Kristey.

“Hey I’m Kim” she smiled.

“I’m Belz” I smiled back once again.

“Where ya from Belz?”

“New York” I said while taking a bite out of my burger.

She nodded and then looked at Kristey and smiled. Then Kristey spoke up and I turned my head to look at her.

“You want to go to the movies or something? You know hangout”

I smiled “Yeah that would be cool”

Kristey and Kim smiled “Its settled then”

I smiled and the three of us carried on our conversations while the guys did the same but at the same time adding our opinions here and there. I had a feeling I was going to be real close to everyone. After 30 minutes of eating and endless chatter the bell rang. Everyone groaned and I laughed.

We all exited the cafeteria stopping at the entrance. Brian kissed Kristey and she walked away with Kim, Zacky and Matt. Brian, Jimmy and Johnny followed me.

“Ready for history?” Brian asked.

“Yeah” I nodded. I turned to Jimmy and Johnny “You guys have history with us?”

They both nodded and answered at the same time “Yeah”

I nodded again and then Jimmy spoke up “Its really boring but I’ll make it worthwhile”

I smiled “ and how would that be?”

“You’ll see” he replied back with a silly grin.

I rolled my eyes and then Johnny pushed Brian into the lockers. Brian gripped his shoulders yelling with playful anger “What the hell was that for?”

Johnny shrugged and when he did Brian slammed him into the other side of lockers. Johnny smiled and then they started fighting. Papers and books were scattered all over the floor. Jimmy and me looked at each other.

“That was random, Do they always do that?”

Jimmy sighed and then laughed “Now that you mentioned it more than usual”

We both started laughing when Brian and Jimmy were cursing at each other.

I rolled my eyes “Teenagers”

“Can’t live with them, can’t kill’em” Jimmy finished.

Then the bell rang and everyone froze.

“Shit!” Brian yelled and then picked his things up.

Jimmy looked at me and then yelled “Last one there is a rotten egg” then he dashed off running. When he did, so did the rest of us. When we got there Johnny was the last one. We walked into the room laughing and the teacher silenced us and looked at me.

“And you are?”

“Belinda Warner” I said with a bit more attitude then intended. She cocked an eyebrow at me “Find a seat Miss. Warner”

I sat next to Jimmy and Brian was behind me, Johnny was in back of Jimmy. We all started talking about the movies. They invited themselves along but I didn’t mind. We were yelled at by the teacher for talking during class, so they all gave me their numbers and started texting each other. The teacher hated me especially when the guys said something stupid and I would randomly start laughing.

The bell rang and it ended the misery of 5th period. But I have to admit, it was really fun. Those guys could make boring history entertaining.

When we arrived to the hallway Jimmy and Johnny went their separate ways.

Brian smiled and then broke the silence “What do you have next?”

“I have art”

He frowned “I can’t take you there but I can tell you where it is. Is that cool?”

I smiled “Yeah that’s cool don’t worry about it”

He smiled back looking relieved “You go down the hall and then make a left. The room has the word ART in huge letters you cant miss it” he laughed.

I nodded “Gotcha, see you after school?”

“Will do” he smiled.

We went our separate ways and I started walking to class.

Art is a peaceful class and I wont be meeting anyone there anyway so It’ll be to myself.

Wrong
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is!! enjoy!!

Thanks to my revisor [Kim] there arent any mistakes [that i can see]

comments are nice<3

-K

Birthday on wednesday! excited much!