A Little Piece of Heaven

Putting Holes In Happiness

We were halfway towards the car when Pete decided to have a conversation.

“So where you from?” he was hesitant.

“ New York ” I replied and he nodded “and you?” I was trying to keep the conversation alive.

“I’m from Chicago ” A couple of seconds went by “How old are you?”

“I’m 20 and you are?”

“22” There was an awkward silence for about a minute “and you sister, right?”

“Yeah, what about her?” I asked with a bit of attitude; I don’t like when people say shit and I’m just protective of my girl.

“H-how old is she?” he managed to get out.

“20, same age as me, why?”

“Just wondering”

I simply nodded “I see”

“Listen, I don’t want to be a shallow asshole or anything but uh do you want to hang out after the show?” he asked nervously.

“Sure, I got nothing better to do” I shrugged and just stood there feeling stupid. Then I found myself standing in front of the car.

“Are you going to get that phone?” he asked.

“Shit, yeah, I completely forgot. I’ll be right back” I opened the car door and started
pretending that I was looking for the phone. I took my phone out and looked to see if Pete was not around. I found him staring at my ass. Fucking douche bag. I got out of the car and slammed the door.

“You get it?” he asked me.

“Yeah I got it” I snapped.

He looked at me funny and shrugged “Let’s go”

“Wait” I stopped him “you said you had to get something”

I guess he didn’t expect me to remember “Oh yea, shit, I guess I forgot”

“Whatever lets go” I went walking without him. When I was halfway to where the others were when I realized I was alone. I looked back to see Pete walking by himself.

Why did I have to be such a bitch? I should have been fucking flattered. The only thing that pissed me off about that was that he was like every guy. He just wanted to get in my pants and I wasn't going to give it to him that easy? No sir. I stopped and waited for him to catch up and he looked up with a face full of regret, I guess he noticed that I new what he did.

“Hurry up!” I yelled playfully. His face lit up a little and he ran to where I was. Nothing was said the other halfway back. I walked in first and Pete followed behind me.

“What took you so long?” Kristey asked me trying not to smile.

I looked at Pete “Slow poke over here, he didn’t get what he went for”

He walked over to the couch and sat next to Joey and Andy. He started talking to them and everyone else and completely ignored me. That pissed me off but I wasn’t going to let it show. I walked out of the room and went outside and sat on the curb, took out my box of cigarettes and lit one.

Kristey’s POV

I saw Kim walk out the door pissed; I got up then Brian grabbed my arm “Baby where you going?” he whispered.

“Did you see Kim? She’s pissed and that douche bag did something and I have to know” I whispered back. He smiled and nodded. I went outside to see her taking a drag out of her cigarette.

“You’re smoking without me?” I asked.

She looked at me and smiled “Get your ass here” she patted the seat next to her.

I sat next to her “What’s wrong?”

“Pete is completely ignoring me and he is being an asshole. He is like every guy I know, trying to get in my pants” she sighed.

“I’m sorry, I wish it went better for you but you know what, it will. Ignore him back, trust me he is going to want you”

“Your always right” she laughed.

I took a drag of her cigarette and exhaled. I flicked it to the floor and she stepped on it.

“Not always, now let’s go back in there” I said cheerfully. When we walked in we saw that the guys of Fall Out Boy were gone.

“Where are the others?” I asked.

“There on stage” Zack answered.

“Oh ok, what are you going to do now?”

“Well, I’m going to the bathroom” Zack replied as he was running out of the room.

Right when Zacky left Brian came over to me and quickly gave me a peck on the check. I
smiled and then he turned to Kim and gave her a hug.

“You ok?” he asked when he let go of her.

“Yeah, I’m fine” she smiled “I’m going to talk to Jimmy” she winked at me and then walked away. Brian then pulled me outside.

“What the hell Brian?” I yelled out.

“Shh I don’t want your brother to hear us” he whispered.

“We are outside and he is going to notice we are both gone” I whispered back.

“I just wanted to talk to you” he said back in his regular voice. God how he made me melt.

Then he sat down where Kim was recently sitting and patted the spot next to him. I followed him and sat down. “Talk” I smiled.

“I really like you and everything…” he trailed off.

“And” I continued.

“Well it kills me that I can’t express how I feel about you” he finished.

“So you want me to tell him?”

“Would you” he whispered.

“He is going to be pissed because we just met, I mean we don’t even know each other that well” I sighed and he just looked at me sad. “I will tell him soon, I promise but let’s get to really know each other better, ok?”

He sighed “Ok, what do you want to know about me?”

“Brian not like that” I laughed “Let’s start dating first and see where it takes us”

“Ok, your right but will you be my girlfriend? For some reason I have a feeling that we will be together for a long time” he smiled looking into my eyes.

I smiled back “Yes, I will be your girlfriend”

Then Zacky walked outside and saw us “Hey guys what’s up?” he sat next to me. Thank God he didn’t suspect anything.

“Nothing” Brian started.

“Just talking” I finished.

“What about?” he asked curiously.

“The concert,” I lied “we can watch it from the side of the stage right?”

Zacky nodded “Yup, your watching the concert?”

“Yeah, I love you guys’ music, not just because you brother. You guys really have an awesome talent”

Zack gave me a cocky smile.

“Thanks” Brian said.

“Yea, we really are that good, huh”

I rolled my eyes “Yes, now don’t flatter yourself to much”

“Well Brian and I have to go get ready”

“Ok, let’s go inside”

When I went inside Kim gave me the biggest smile ever. The guys went to go put make-up and what not on. Kim and I sat on the couch.

“So what’s going on between the two of you?” she asked.

“He asked me to be his girl and I said yes and he wanted me to tell Zack about us and I said when the time is right” I shrugged “that’s about it”

“I wonder how that’s going to go”

“I guess we’re going to have to wait and see” I sighed
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is!!

Hope you like it!

Comments?

-K