Status: Finished.

It's the Mess That Feels So Right...

Dix.

Image

“Bee!”

“Caleb, being tackled this early in the morning is kind of a death wish on your part, you know,” I muttered into the grass that was staining my jeans.

“Like whoa, where were you yesterday?” Caleb asked, rolling off me and pulling me to my feet to stop the entire population of the school grounds staring at us.

“Like whoa, does it matter?” I asked, mocking his slightly over dramatic question.

“Yes, as your best friend, I think it does. I came round to hang out, and you weren’t there! So of course, I thought the worst, like a crazy midget rapist had jumped out and taken you hostage.”

I rolled my eyes. “As you do. Were you making a joke about my height? Anyway dude, stop worrying, I was with a friend.”

That shut Caleb up. He looked me over with skepticism. “A friend?”

“Yes, a friend! Why is that so hard for you to believe I have other friends besides you and Cobra Starship?” I asked defensively, my voice going up an octave as Caleb just looked shocked.

“It’s just...it’s just.” Caleb floundered around for the right words. “You? Having other friends? Honestly?”

I glared at him as he smirked at me. “Go play in traffic,” I mumbled, trying not to smile as I went to walk off.

“Does Gabe know about this other friend? He isn’t imaginary, is he?” Caleb asked after me, and I flipped him off.

“Go suck cock, Caleb.”

“Okay, see you in English! Loves you!” He called out with a smirk.

“Loves you, too,” I yelled back with a smile. He was such a lovable jerk.

-X-
The rest of the day dragged on, my mood only slightly improving by the time the bell rang to signal the end of school, I just felt relived to get out of there. I trudged down the concrete steps, pushing past people who pushed back just as hard, until I finally emerged out of the school gates. Where the heck was Caleb? I still wasn’t entirely sure why I was in such a pissy mood, but he was the one that could make me feel better.

Shifting my weight from one foot to another, I leant against the brick wall, closing my eyes and frowning as I waited impatiently for that mess of random actions that is Caleb to come find me. A shadow fell across my face and before I could complain, a playful voice stopped me.

“Smile, it looks good on you.”

I opened my eyes with surprise. “William! Stalking me now, are we?”

William let out a low laugh. “I’ve only ‘stalked you’,” He did those stupid quotation marks. “Twice.”

“Oh well that’s okay then,“ I replied with a smile. “So what are you doing here?”

William gazed around, looking embarrassed. “I was just hanging around and I thought I’d come and see you.” William looked back at me again. “What are you doing?”

I gave a light-hearted sigh. “I was waiting for someone, but they are taking too long. You wanna walk with me?” I knew I was being straight-forward but when I was with William, I felt happy. So isn’t that even more reason to be around him?

William gave me that million dollar smile that made millions of girls around the globe swoon. “Absolutely.”

“Awesome. You can help me go shopping.” We began walking, and I laughed as William gave out a pained moan.

“It won’t be that bad!”

-X-

“Take this, Beckett!” I must admit, despite my new found age of eighteen, I was still being as immature as ever as I hit William with the French bread stick again.

“Ah!” William grabbed another bread stick and we began fighting with them, knocking shit over until we heard a disgruntled cough from the end of the isle. The manager stood there, fuming as we jumped back awkwardly.

“I hope you are going to pay for those,” He grumbled, glaring at both of us in turn.

“O-of course, mister. Sorry,” I mumbled as he began to walk away. As soon as the manager was out of earshot, William began laughing uncontrollably.

“That was not funny, William!” I said with a smile, whacking him again with the bread before throwing it back into the trolley. William couldn’t speak, as he wiped the tears away from his eyes, wearing a huge, goofy grin.

I looked into the shopping cart again with dismay at all the new items I would have to buy.

“Well, I suppose you better come over tonight and help me eat all this food,” I said with a smile and William straightened up.

“Of course, I can do that.”

“Do you know how to cook?”

“Not really,” I replied truthfully. “You?”

“Nope. I can make a mean microwave dinner though,” William said, nodding at the thought.

“I guess we are going to have to buy a cookbook,” I said with a smirk as we neared the checkout. I think we were lucky to get out of the supermarket with only three girls attacking William for autographs and hugs.

-X-

“Is this enough? I think it needs more,” William complained, pouring in more pasta before I grabbed the bag of him.

“Seriously, Bill, you are going to make the place explode if you put anymore in!”

“Says the girl who set the house on fire last time she made pasta!” William retorted, poking his tongue out.

“I resent telling you that. Just put it on to boil and start making the salad before I kick your skinny white ass,” I said as threatening as I could before I began laughing. Finally dinner was finished, and after Will set the table, we sat down to eat with Shylo yapping around our feet.

“I think it looks semi edible, how about you?” William asked with a smirk, picking up his fork and taking a bite.

“I think it looks great actually!” I argued with a smile. Just as Will went to open his mouth to say something else, the phone rang. I excused myself from the table and ran to answer.

“Hello?”

Hey mi querida!” A deep voice flowed through the speaker and I smiled. William looked up at me, making faces and I tried to stop laughing.

“Hey Gabriel! How are you? How is tour?”

Tour is fine and I’m great, how are you?

“I’m coping. You will never believe who-“ William started making hand gestures, motioning for me not give away that he was there.

Bee? I’ll never believe who’s what?” Gabe’s concerned voice asked.

“Sorry. Uh, you’ll never believe who has a name!” I said quickly, giving William a confused look.

Ah, who?

“My puppy! Her names Shylo.” The white ball of fluff lay at my feet and gave out a little bark.

Gabe chuckled at this. “Well it’s not as good as Peanut, but it will do. Hey, I gotta go, almost stage time, but look after yourself okay? Although I’m sure Caleb is looking after you just fine.

“Yeah, he is.” And by Caleb, I mean William. “Have a good show. Bye,” I hung up the phone and looked back at William.

“What was that all about?” I asked, looking at him through suspicious eyes.

“I just... I don’t think Gabe would want me hanging out with you...alone,” William said slowly and thought about what he said. He was right, of course. To Gabe, who was overly protective already, that would have sounded much less innocent than how it really is. It’s completely innocent, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
It is 12:15 PM, on the 11th of October so in New Zealand it is officially Gabriel Eduardo Saporta's 29th birthday. I swear I'm not a stalker. So, in honor of his birthday, I am updating and he is in the story! Slightly. Jeez, he is gonna be as old as Pete. Wow. Hope his throat is feeling better soon.
ImageImageImageImageImage
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABE!!
[I just found out that Gabesmokessmoked(wishful thinking). So I was trying to be angry at him but then I saw a picture of him groping himself. Damn, it's so distracting.]

I have my best friend here and she is letting me update, and later on today, we are making Gabe a birthday cake :] Heliena has to supervise or my house will blow up.

I need you all to go look at this story, it willsave change your life! Welcome To Scandalous Scholastics 101. And yes, I got the author's permission so my ass isn't sued. But it is one of my fav stories on here, so go check it out! Also, go check out Dannie Abandonment's stories, they make me laugh (in a good way!).

All your comments have been so awesome!! Thanks so much for the feedback, I owe you all a massive cupcake :] Sorry for the long author's note :D

This is how the Ryland/ Suarez slash stories came to be;