Status: Finished.

It's the Mess That Feels So Right...

Quatre.

Image

With the spaghetti and pasta sauce simmering slowly on the stove and the apartment being immaculate to say the least, I had nothing to distract my mind with besides yelling at myself every few seconds for letting my eyes wander toward the clock that hung on the wall beside me. After another minute of fidgeting with a book that was already perfectly in line with the table’s edge, my mind began to wander.

Finally, a loud bang followed by a stream of curses announced that Gabe had arrived. Forgetting about the dinner on the stove, I rushed to the door, throwing it open to see the sore sight of Gabe, lying on the floor, chin propped up on the carpet to look at me.

“Uh, that cursing wasn’t me, it was… Suarez,” Gabe muttered, sheepishly grabbing my hand as I pulled him to his feet.

“Of course it was, it always is.” I smirked and Gabe nodded innocently. Despite that tomorrow I would legally be an adult, Gabe still tried to set a good example, which was a waste of time, but oh-so-fun to watch.

“Anyways, traffic was a bitc- uh, annoying but I’m here! Did you miss me?” He asked excitedly, throwing his arms around me in a hug.

“Very much so, in fact,” I said, muffled by his signature purple hoodie. He let me go to pick up his bags as we walked inside.

“Ah it’s so good to be home,” Gabe mused happily. “The sights, the sounds, the smells... of something burning!” I felt my heart miss a beat as I turned to the kitchen, to see the pasta I had been cooking surrounded by a thick cloud of smoke.

“Stop, drop and roll!” Gabe exclaimed, running around in circles until he saw the fire extinguisher sitting in the corner of the room. He grabbed it, spraying it furiously until it ran out.

“Gabriel,” I muttered darkly. He stopped admiring his work and turned to me, shock caught on his face. Gabe had not only managed to put out the fire, but also painted everything in the kitchen white with foam, including me.

“Oopsies?” Gabe said with an innocent smile. I gave out a growl and tackled him to the floor, tickling him until both of us were covered in foam, both gasping from laughing.

“Well that was fun,” Gabe said, wiping the foam of his face without any success. I turned to him suddenly with an odd expression on my face. He looked almost afraid.

“Bags first shower!” I screamed, jumping up and running down the hall, toward the bathroom as Gabe tried to tackle me out of the way, only managing to slip over onto his face again.

“Well what am I supposed to do?” Gabe whined into the foamy ground.

“You can start cleaning up and order Chinese,” I said with a smirk and continued on getting ready for my shower.

-X-

“No! Don’t do it puppies! She’s evil! Gah!”

“Gabriel! If you don’t shut up, I will lodge this chopstick somewhere where the sun doesn’t shine!” I threatened and Gabe looked up at me with horror.

“Your left nostril, you idiot!” I said with a smile.

“Oh, phew, got me worried there for a second.” I rolled my eyes at this.

“Besides, haven’t you seen this movie a million and one times already anyway? No amount of screaming at the screen is going to change the outcome!” Gabe pouted at my logic, sitting up from the pillow he was resting on that had been propped against my knee.

“You never know!” He retorted lamely and we both laughed. With no more words exchanged, we both settled back to watch the ending of 101 Dalmatians. As the night carried on, it was my worries about turning eighteen that sung me to sleep until I was snoring alongside Gabe peacefully.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my Siska. I remember writing this, and I was all, yay it's so cute!
Now its more like, I want to shot myself in the head. But because I'm too lazy to edit and what not, this is the best you are gonna get. So sorry :] But it's important that you get to see their 'relationship.'
Yeah, one more filler to go and then William! :D
Opinions? Hate mail? Death threats?