Status: Finished.

It's the Mess That Feels So Right...

Image
Banner made by me. :]

Image
Wonderfully awesome banner made by Supz.

Image
Beautiful banner by Dannie Abandonment.

Seventeen year old Hayden Blake, goes by Bee, has finally got her life on track. After losing both her parents and her older brother, attempting suicide and going through depression, the storm seems to finally have cleared, all because of Gabriel Saporta. He had been her brother's best friend, and for reasons unknown, he gave her a home and someone to always fall back on. He's not her guardian, he's her best friend and her saint. But even saints have secrets, and Gabe never wants her to know his past.
Suddenly, William Beckett steps into the picture, and Gabe doesn't like it. But is he feeling protective in a fatherly way or has something been brewing under the surface all along? Will Bee choose to run away with William to be with him, or will she stay with her saint?

Set in 2007, and in the story William is 23, Gabe is 25.

Important: The start of this story was written a while ago, and after listening to Fast Times In Barrington High, I finally got a story line and picked up where I left off, so please excuse the not-so-great first chapters. I only own Hayden Blake and Caleb Jared. This is probably going to bomb. Oh my.