Counting Down The Days To Go

4 In The Morning.

A startled me woke up due to the vibration under my pillow. I must have fallen asleep. Glancing at the clock, I saw that it was already 4 in the morning. I searched around under my white pillow for my phone. Who the hell calls me at 4 in the morning?!

My phone was flashing wildly and without bothering to look at the Caller ID, I picked up the phone.

“Hello?” I asked, groggily.

“Hey.” A voice that sounded a whole lot like Amanda said softly.

“Amanda?” I asked in disbelief.

“Yeah. It’s me. I’m so sorry. Chanel called me like a few hours ago and she told me everything. I’m so sorry, Crystal. I just assumed that you and Mike were going out because the two of you have been very close lately. And after hearing the truth, I just couldn’t sleep. I was just taking a trip down memory lane, you know? I was thinking of the times that we went through together and I’m just so sorry that we fought over a boy. Our friendship is stronger than that right?” Amanda said.

“Hey, it’s alright. I admit, I was mad at first. I was just so sick of you thinking that boys and love is just some game. I didn’t mean to call you a slut or anything. I really didn’t mean it. I’m sorry too,” I said, biting my lip. I really did felt bad about what I said that day. Even though it was the truth, rule No.1 in the Best Friends’ Handbook is “Never bring your friend down with insults, even if they are true. You’ve got to be the one person that wouldn’t judge her.”

“Yup. Since I got that apology off my chest, I think I can go to sleep now. Just now I was just so guilty over everything that happened and all the stuff that I told everyone. I think I might have exaggerated some bits and I promise you that I would try to tell everyone what really went down,” Amanda chattered on, like usual.

“Sure. See you in school tomorrow then,” I said, yawning.

“Yeah. If I can wake up in time tomorrow morning, that is. If not, I’d see you the day after. Good night!” Amanda squealed.

“Night.”

Back to usual?
♠ ♠ ♠
at least they made up? (:

another one would be up tomorrow! :D