Counting Down The Days To Go

Call Me When You're Sober.

“Bye Mom! Bye Dad! See you tomorrow!” I called out to my parents who were getting ready to go to a party. I, on the other hand, was going to Aiden’s party. Usually Amanda would be the one to throw a huge party and invite practically everyone. But this year, she wasn’t up for organizing a party so Aiden took over the reins.

I grabbed all of the presents that I had bought for my dear friends and placed them in the seat beside mine as I turned on the engine of my car. I had asked Mike to meet me there as I didn’t want him to see all the presents I had bought for everyone. I placed the hamster carefully on the chair. Surprisingly, it was still alive and kicking but I’m sure it can’t wait to meet a more loving and caring owner already.

Before long, I had parked behind a million other cars at Aiden’s place. It was a huge place with a gorgeous pool at the back. I held all of the presents gingerly in my hand and trudged up the driveway. Aiden, Chanel, Amanda, Mike and a few of our other close friends were going to stay over at Aiden’s place for the night. And we were going to open the presents that we had gotten for each other the following morning before rushing back home to exchange presents with family.

Thankfully, the door swung open before I had to think about ringing the door bell with a third arm.

“I saw you coming up the driveway. Here, let me held you,” Aiden said smoothly as he took hold of the gifts. He passed it to a maid who promptly brought it up to the second story which was banned to the rest of the party goers. Aiden caught a couple having sex on his bed once and ever since then, he was touchy about letting strangers going up to the bedrooms.

“Thank you. And Merry Christmas!” I said to Aiden.

“Merry Christmas to you too,” He said before grabbing my hand and leading me to the main room where I presumed the party was. “Your boyfriend got here a while ago.”

“Oh yeah? So who else is staying over tonight?”

“Um, me. Duh. You and your guy. Chanel and Jeff. And Amanda.” Aiden said. The music was getting louder and louder as we got nearer to the main room. “What happened to Amanda was really unfortunate. Especially since that asshole didn’t even want to take responsibility.”

“Yeah. It sucks. But at least she came today. So she can’t be feeling all that bad.”

Suddenly, Aiden stopped walking and turned around to face me. “Hey, you’ve got something in your hair,” he said before leaning in really close to my ear and picking something out from my hair. From a certain angle, I think we kinda looked like we were kissing.

Just then, I heard a sharp cough from somewhere in front of me. Aiden pulled back and who else was standing in front of us but Mike. Confusion was written all over his face and his lips were set in a grim line. Maybe it was the neon lights that were swirling all over the room, but Mike looked like he was shooting daggers at Aiden.

“Get back to your boyfriend now. Won’t want him to be mad,” Aiden whispered into my ear before slapping my ass and walking away.

“He’s rather…touchy?” Mike said.

“Are you jealous?” I asked slyly as I grabbed his arm and led him to the dance floor.

“Maybe a little,” He said with a small grin on his face before he pulled me close into him and we started dancing like we’ve never danced before.

Time really passed by fast when you’re having fun. And by having fun, I meant dancing your heart out and grabbing drink after drink just to quench your thirst and look cool in front of your peers. There were a lot of people at the party. I think Aiden practically invited the whole town. He even invited over a DJ so the party was bangin'. There were a couple of fights and a whole lot of people making out. It was just the typical party atmosphere in a posh house. Before I knew it, it was already 4 in the morning and Aiden was kicking people out of his house. Only Chanel, Jeff, Amanda, Mike and I got to stay over for the after-party tomorrow.

“Just grab a room and go to sleep! All your stuff are somewhere…in some room,” Aiden slurred before going into his own bedroom.

“Ooh. I want the pink one,” Amanda giggled as she went into a pink guestroom. It was her favorite room in Aiden’s house.

“Let’s just grab a room together,” Mike whispered into my ear as he dragged me into a room at the end of the hallway. The both of us stumbled into the room, laughing over nothing.

“That was awesome,” I exclaimed.

“Sure was,” Mike said as he took off his shirt. I haven’t really noticed before since I had only shared a bed with him once but damn! He was toned and although he had been kinda pale lately, he still looked hot.

“Don’t cha wish your boyfriend was hot like me!” Mike sang purposely out of tune to add to the humor in it.

“But you are my boyfriend!” I said dumbly. He was unbuckling his belt and taking off his pants now.

“Are you going to sleep in that?” Mike asked, pointing to the dress that I was wearing.

“Nah,” I said before taking off my dress. I suppose I was sleeping in my booty shorts and a strapless bra tonight since I have absolutely no idea where Aiden’s maid put the pajamas I had brought along.

I snuggled into the comfortable bed as Mike laid in as well.

“Goodnight,” Mike said before leaning in to give me a sweet kiss.

But there was a hint of something else to the kiss tonight. It wasn’t as gentle as previous kisses and maybe it was just the alcohol talking, but I thought there was a hint of lust to the kiss. Mike deepened the kiss and his tongue was inside of me. His hands were roaming about my naked stomach and before I could even protest, my bra was already unhooked.

Mike stopped kissing me and instead, he started to nip along my jaw line and my neck. Soon, he was sucking gently on one of my firm nipples and I was biting in a moan. It felt so good yet so wrong at the same time. It was pleasurable but I don’t think I was ready for it.

“Mike,” I moaned out even though I wanted to stop him so badly. His other hand was roaming about and he was fingering the waistband of my panties already. I could feel something hard pressing against my thigh and no doubt, Mike was getting excited as well.

I finally managed to break through my drunken haze and realized that I had to stop this soon. My heart was pounding so hear with a mixture of fear, excitement and just plain confusion. Maybe it would be better to do this when we were both sober.

“Mike!” I half-yelled. That shocked him back to reality and he stopped moving.

After gazing into my eyes for a while, he finally got off me. “Oh god. Crystal, I’m so sorry! I don’t know what I was doing. I’m so sorry.”

“Sshh. It’s okay. I just don’t think I’m ready yet, you know?” I asked.

“Right. I understand. I heard that girls take their virginity seriously,” Mike said.

“No no. It’s not that. I just want to wait it out for a time when we are not drunk and when I can actually remember what happened,” I whispered.

“Alright. I’m just so sorry about just now. I’m just so weird when I’m drunk,” Mike muttered before pulling me into him by my waist.

"It's okay. Let's just go to sleep," I said before snuggling into his chest and placed my hand over his heart. The continuous rhythm of his heartbeat was enough to lull me to sleep.

And that was how we spent the rest of the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehs...

i went out just now. blah blah bloop.
maybe getting hair extensions this coming week.
FINALLY!!

Replies;

Stef.: Hi! thanks so much! yeah..i'm not really sure about those musical terms thingy. (:
thanks!! (: i owe you big time. :D

banana rama: Yo! :D yeah; i want a bf like mike too! xD he'd be perfect and all the girls would be jealous of him. hahas. but most hot guys in real life are pricks. :( they go around with this 'i-know-i'm-hot' exterior. bleahs.

im his underdog: yepp yepp. :D the power of robert pattison/edward cullen. lols. xD but can't blame him for being born hot. and don't get me started on that hair of his....(:

xbl33dingxt3arsx: HI! yeah; the book just popped up into my head when i read your suggestion. xD the other gift would be revealed in the next update. :D

superr23: awww. you made me blush. xD i'm glad you love this one as much as i do. (:
and babe; sure thing! i'd be honored for you to do it. i'm so happy you asked me first. love you! *muacks*. (:

dnciz4evr: glad you like the book thingy. don't you think the hamster was cute? I fell in love with it while searching for the pics. xD

Hope you all liked this!
and sorry for cutting off the sex scene!

The bad always come with the good.