Counting Down The Days To Go

And A Happy New Year.

Before I knew it, it was already New Years’ Eve. I just loved the holiday season. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and then we get to welcome in the New Year. Mom and Dad were getting ready to go to a party while I was staying at home. Why? Well, Mike and I had decided to spend our first New Years’ Eve together instead of going partying.

The rest of our friends on the other hand, were probably going to some huge party going on at someone’s mansion. I just couldn’t be bothered to really dress up and I was glad that Mike didn’t mind either. Instead, he agreed to staying in and he was going to come over to my house for some dinner.

I was currently lighting up the candles. That’s right; I had cooked a candlelit dinner just because I liked the romantic effect of it. I had even managed to get a bottle of my dad's finest red wine to complement the food. I was such a die-hard romantic. Back when no guy noticed me, I watched in awe as Amanda went on date after date with various guys. Now that I had Mike, I was determined to make the best out of the relationship.

One thing that still remained in my mind was what nearly happened on the night of Christmas Eve. I know that I’m already 18 and I should just loosen up but after watching Amanda going through the whole pregnancy thing (which she still hasn’t told her parents yet), I’m kinda freaked out by sex, I guess. And anyway, we were both drunk out of our mind that night and I wanted my first time to be a little more…memorable so I was willing to just wait for a bit.

The doorbell rang only minutes after my parents left the house and I rushed over to get the door.

“Hi,” Mike greeted me. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a casual shirt tonight but he still looked amazing.

“Hey you. Come on in. I’ve got a surprise for you,” I said as I grabbed his hand and led him into the dining room.

Mike broke out into a toothy grin once he saw the dinner that I had set up.

“You’re so awesome, you know that,” Mike said before leaning in and giving me a quick peck on the cheek.

The food that I had cooked obviously didn’t match the skills of a top chef but it was edible and Mike commented that it was ‘simply delicious.’ But I think he was just being nice though. Dinner was fun and it was great to just spend some time together, especially on a special day like New Years’ Eve.

“So, are you spending the night here?” I asked Mike after I had swallowed a mouthful of pasta.

“If you don’t mind? I think my parents need some alone time, if you get what I mean,” Mike said, wriggling his eyebrows up and down for effect.

“Oh? Ohhhh. You know, I can’t imagine my parents doing it,” I said. When I first learned how having sex actually lead to babies, I thought of my parents doing it to conceive me and I nearly puked my brains out. It was just a disgusting thought.

“Me neither. I mean, who can imagine their own mom having an orgasm? That’s just…wrong,” Mike said with a small shudder.

We continued talking and laughing until the candles had completely melted. Mike kept cracking lame jokes and making me laugh even though they weren’t really that funny. It was just the way he told them that made me crack up. All in all, it was great to just sit down and spend time with him.

“Fireworks usually go off at midnight on New Years’ Eve and you can see the most incredible view from my bedroom. Wanna go up?” I asked after we finished washing up the dishes.

“Sure.”

We made our way up to my bedroom and I turned on the T.V since we still had a little while to go before the fireworks began.

”Oh god. Mmmmm. Faster. Harder. Mmmmm…”

“I love you, Mary-Anne. I truly do,”


I blushed as I turned to Mike. Some lame drama was on T.V and it was showing a sex scene just when I turned it on.

“Wow,” Mike muttered as he flashed me a crooked grin.

“We haven’t really talked about the other night,” I began.

“Yeah. I’m really sorry though. I shouldn’t have forced myself on you,” He said as he traced a pattern on my blanket.

“No, it’s not that. I just wanted my first time to be more memorable and we were drunk that night so…”

“It’s alright.”

“You’re too sweet,” I said before leaning over and giving him a kiss.

It was meant to be a small, gentle kiss at first but Mike’s lips tasted of strawberries for some odd reason and I just found it so hard to pull away. I felt his hand on the back of my head, pushing me further in and deepening the kiss. Our tongues swirled together in a fusion of love and electric jolts went up my spine. We had never kissed with such passion and…love before. Mike’s hands were trailing up and down my sides at the same time and my hands were buried in his mop of dark hair. Before I knew what I was doing, I was already straddling him even though he was still sitting up.

We parted for some air and Mike laid down, bringing me down with him. Our lips were soon tangled up again and my hand had disappeared under his shirt. I just wanted to feel his heart beating. He seemed to like my touch and kissed me harder. Before long, we broke apart for some air again and Mike began to leave little kisses along my neck and jaw line, something like what he did on Christmas Eve, but a lot more gentle.

“Crystal…” Mike began to say.

“I’m ready,” I breathed out.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah. Positive.”

That’s right. I thought that I was finally ready to give up my virginity. Mike was just so gentle, careful and sober tonight. He was my first real love. Who better to give it up to than him?

What happened next really passed by in a blur. Our tongues fused together again and Mike took off my top. I felt really self-conscious at first since I was sober and actually capable of intelligent thought now. Did Mike think my boobs were too small? Were those Californian girls blessed with bigger boobs? But once he enveloped me into a gentle hug and after his finger trailed from my navel to my right boob, those thoughts left my mind and pleasure took over.

“Are you sure about this?” Mike asked as he hovered over me.

I nodded my head. We were both naked and breathing hard in anticipation. The foreplay was over and this was it. Before anything began though, Mike slipped on a condom that seemed to magically appear from nowhere. After all the anticipation, he finally entered me slowly. I’m not going to lie and said it felt great. It was painful and foreign to me.

Mike kept whispering reassuring words and we got a steady rhythm going. It still hurt but there was also pleasure mixed into it.

Mike started to speed up and very soon, there was something bubbling inside of me. Out of instinct, I arched my back so that Mike could go in deeper. I traced Mike’s arms and tried to enjoy each thrust. He leaned in to suck on that sensitive spot on my neck whilst I grabbed on to his back.

“Oh…Crystal,” Mike grunted as he gave one final thrust and the bomb of pleasure finally detonated. It was nothing like I had experienced before and I couldn't help but moan out in ecstasy. There was still that tinge of pain but it felt better now.

“Happy New Year,” Mike whispered as he fell into place beside me.

I heard some noise that sounded a whole lot like explosions going off and after glancing over to my window, I saw a myriad of colors lighting up the dark sky. It was midnight, on the dot.

“Happy New Year,” I said as I snuggled close to Mike.
♠ ♠ ♠
ermmmmmmmmmmmm...
totally not comfortable writing it. xD
it sucks;
i know.
but er,
yeahhh...

okay, so replies:

im his underdog: Hehs! me too!! (: most hot guys in real life aren't that great though. cos' nobody's perfect. :(

xbl33dingxt3arsx: Hi! yepp yepps. i thought the lingerie thingy was funny too. xD i just can't imagine how aiden bought the present in the first place. rofl.

palmer234: hi babe! :D heehees; damn right aiden isnt giving up. xD ahh; drama would come in the following chapters. (:

The Sadistic Cupcake: babe!!!! thanks for taking some time out to read my little story. you keep writing too yeah? glad you like this.(:

***

so;
i'm facing a huge case of writer's block.
no worries no worries,
i've written till chapter55 already,
so the daily updates shall continue. :D
it's just that i have the idea in my head,
but can't find the right words to express myself. :(

at times like these,
i head down to the library for inspiration,
but it's raining now.
the rainy season is coming.
*run for your lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

on another note;
mummy says i can finally get my hair extensions. :D
maybe getting long hair on friday!
did you know?
i was bald for the first 2 years of my life.
i had no eyebrows for a period too.
blame my mother.
bleahs.

alrights.
done with my little rant.
bye pretty babes!

<3!