The Da Vinci Term

Sports Day: Swimming

Image

House Of Wolves swimming team- consists of eight girls- Emily, Bella, Sara, Britt, Brandy, Naomi, Kerry and Nicky- were already at the school’s Olympic sized indoor swimming pool. They were excited that day for it was their first swimming training with House Master Way.

“Oh yeah, I cant wait to see Mr. Way in his ultra tight swimming trunk!” Sara said cheekily and the girls nodded.

“Imagine this, Mr. Way all drenched wet, climbed up from the pool… His chiselled chest and tanned skin glowing in the sun…” Britt closed her eyes and said admiringly. She smiled to herself and when she opened her eyes, the other girls were looking at her suspiciously.

“Mr. Way doesn’t have chiselled chest!” Brandy argued.

“And yeah, he’s not tanned either,” Said Naomi.

“Oh, c’mon. This is my imagination!” Britt said and laughed.

Then, House Master Way stepped into the building and the girls, now clad in their swimming gear looked at the man admiringly. He was wearing his three piece Calvin Klein suit and even though he was tired from having to teach from 8.00 a.m, he still looked stunning. The girls smiled as they watched him put down his gym bag and walked towards them.

The most daring of the girls, Emily, was wearing a two piece floral bikini and proudly showing off her beautiful legs to Gerard.

“Hello Mr. Way…” She said and tossed her hair back.

Gerard looked at her and smiled.

“Nice suit, Emily. But I’d prefer if you wear something more appropriate…” He said, attempting hard not to ogle at Emily‘s body.

“But this IS appropriate!” Emily argued.

“This is not a bikini competition, Em.. Now go change,” Gerard said, slightly blushed. Emily grabbed her gym bag and walked angrily to the changing room.

Emily came back with an old grey one-piece swimsuit, and puts on an annoyed look on her face as Gerard began to teach them the swimming skills.

“Okay girls, there are many swimming techniques, freestyle, backstroke, butterfly stroke, breaststroke… and each of them requires different skills and movements…” Gerard said.

“Now, in the water, please, ladies…” he instructed.

“Mr. Way? You’re not coming into the pool?” Sara asked.

“Oh, it’s okay. I can teach you from up here,” Gerard said and sat on the edge of the pool. He took off his shoes and socks and immersed his feet into the water.

“Sexy feet…” Naomi whispered to Nicky.

“He has BIG feet…” Nicky replied and they giggled naughtily.

“Okay now, all of you knew how to do freestyle so I’m teaching you back, butterfly and breaststroke now…” He said.

“Breaststroke is the easiest one, so I’m going to teach that first…” he continued. The girls looked up to him and watched as he demonstrated how a breaststroke swimming looks like.

“It goes like this, extend your arms and pull them back together in circular motion while your legs are thrust out and pulled together…” he explained and mimicked the moves. The girls looked at him and shook their heads.

“But sir, how can we see that properly if you’re not in the water?” Kerry asked.

Gerard sighed. “I’m sorry girls, but I forgot my swimming gear,” he explained.

“Oh, we don’t mind you wear whatever you have sir,” Britt said and Sara hits her from the back.

“Hey! What is that for!!!” Britt asked and splashed the water to Sara’s face.

“You’re being rude to Mr. Way!” Sara argued and splashed the water to Britt.

“No I don’t!!!” Britt said and soon both girls started splashing water to each other.

“Hey! Hey! Stop it, girls!” Gerard said and tried to stop them. But this time, the other six girls were already joining in the splashing game and Gerard had to step back in order not to let his Calvin Klein half-silk coat went wet.

“Hey wait, are you guys thinking what I’m thinking?” Brandy asked. The girls stopped splashing and looked at Brandy. And almost immediately, the eight pairs of eyes were already on Gerard.

“Oh hey, Mr. Way!” Kerry called.

“Yes?“

“Sir, can you please show us the moves once again?“ Nicky asked innocently. Gerard walked back to the edge of the pool and squatted near the girls.

“Sure, it goes like this…” Gerard said and began to extend his arms in the air and pulled them back together. He was so absorbed in teaching the technique that he didn’t realized that the girls were giggling and smiling in the pool.

“One… two…” Naomi counted.

“THREE!!!!” and the girls pulled Gerard into the pool.

“OH FUCKKKKK!!!!” Gerard screamed as he fell into the water. The girls giggled and laughed as their House Master trying to catch his breath. Gerard, who was still clad in his three piece suit, was drenched wet in the pool, but he still managed to laugh upon seeing the girls trying to push each other’s head into the water.

“OH NO! OH NO!!!” Gerard warned as Brandy, Naomi, Kerry and Britt pushed him down the water while Emily, Sara, Bella and Nicky dived into the pool and pulled him from below. A few seconds later, the girls pulled him back to the surface and they hugged him tightly.

“Oh we’re sorry Mr. Way! We’re just playing!!!” Bella said, followed by light laughs from the other girls.

“We don’t wanna fail biology though,” Nicky said.

Gerard wiped the water from his face and smiled. “No. I wont fail you in biology, but I will definitely do something about this…” He said, and puts on a straight face.

The girls went silent. They were afraid that he will get mad and punished them.

“What is it you’re gonna do to us sir?” Emily asked, her expression was clearly worried.

Gerard’s lips curled into a mischievous smile…

“I will do….. THIS!” He said and splashed them with more water. The girls shrieked and so the splashing game continued.

“You girls are naughty!!!!”

“Aww… We love you Mr. Way…” Kerry said and hugged him from behind followed by the other girls. The P.E period ended soon after and as he watched the girls left, he smiled to himself.

“I love you too, girls.”

**************************************************************************************