The Da Vinci Term

Prima Donna

Ean's POV

This is super damn shitty ass thing that’s ever happened to me.

I tossed and turned on my bed, staring at the ceiling which was decorated with glow-in-the-dark stars and moon. My mind was racing at 300 mph and i was clenching my teeth throughout the night. You're right, I'm angry. I'm angry to the fact that I was not accepted to House Of Dunearn this semester.

By this time, you'll probably hits my head with a ruler and said, "Why? House Of Wolves is the greatest House ever!"

"I'm sorry Ean, but this time you're still in Wolves," Said Miss Hayley McKay. I put on my best 'please,pity-me-for-I’m-just-a-frail-human-being' look but Miss McKay wouldn’t bulge. She sat on her desk, crossing her long legs and looked at me as if i was a criminal that needs to be tossed into the prison quickly. I bit my lips, "Please, i will trade my place with urm, urm... Mary!" I begged, blurted out any random girl‘s name. I don’t know if there was any Mary in Dunearn but I don’t care. And unfortunately for me, Miss McKay was a woman who sticks to her decision.

"I'm really sorry, Ean." She said and I know that the answer was final.

From my bed, I looked out the opened window, the cold Windsor night breeze came in and touched my face, making my newly colored black hair danced on my forehead. I hate this House, no don’t get me wrong, it’s not because of the Wolvers, I love all my Wolver friends but the thing I hate about this house is… the 'Father Wolver' himself.

Then I heard a faint knock on my door. I took my cellphone and struggling in the dark to look at the time on the display screen- God, who on earth would come knocking on my door at 3.45 am in the morning! I walked slowly to the door, cursing under my breath while dragging my two tired feet and when the door swung open, there- as if by cue, His Majesty Father Wolver, stood in his black night robe, with more than a dozen coats, jackets, shirts and pants in his hand. He didnt say anything when he pushed me aside to let himself in before dropping all the Guccis and Versaces on my bed. I stood frozen at the door and watched as he flicked on the lights and pushed me aside again to close the door.

"Okay, dont tell me you have a hard raging boner this night, and considering that I‘m your least favourite student, you wanted to put it inside me..." I said sarcastically, watching him as he took off his nightrobe and stood in his tight white t shirt and his famous blue boxers, which had made a world premiere at Warped Tour and MCR LOTMS DVD. He ignored my sharp sarcasm and began putting on a black velvet Dolce and Gabbana jacket and stood in front of my full length mirror.

"How do i look?" He asked.

I shook my head, "What do you mean, 'how do you look?' It's fucking 4 am in the morning!" I groaned and crawled back onto my little bed.

"Oh c'mon this is important!" He said, and puts on a matching black pants.

"Not to me. It's first day of school tomorrow..." I slurred. He looked annoyed, and he put on his strict Biology teacher face and said, "Dont worry about school because you already failed my class."

Okay, so we all know that he was using that line as an excuse to blackmail anyone into giving him what he wants. And this time, he succeeded in making me sacrificing my good night sleep to watch him put on jackets after jackets, shirts after shirts, and posed in front of the mirror like a young girl shopping for a piano recital dress.

"Does it really matter what you wear, Mr. Way? All of them are black anyway…It all look the same to me," I said while trying to hide an excitement of holding a finely tailored Versace jacket in my hands. I wonder if Donatella Versace herself had stitch each thread in this overpriced piece of clothing garment.

"It is important!" He snapped. "Tomorrow is first day of school and i need to look good!" He said, taking off the velvet Dior coat and asked me to hand him the Versace.

"Oh c'mon Mr. Way! If the world is about to end tomorrow, will you care about saving the world or how you look, huh ?" I said, handing him the jacket he requested and cant help feeling like a lady-in-waiting for the House Master. There was a short silence when he worked on the answer.

"How I look, of course," he said.

I sighed. And after a few minutes of checking himself in the mirror, he stood in front of me.

"Well?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Just that?"

I nodded again.

"Come on! Tell me i look good!" He protested. Then the unexpected thing happened... He turned and I found myself face to face with his ass. His ass. His HOLY ASS! He rubbed on it a few times before asking, "Does it look big in this pants?"

I‘m trying to hold my breath and stabilizing my equilibrium so that I wont fall from the bed. Damn, all the Wolvers must be so jealous that they are turning over in theirgrave bed!!!

"No, Mr. Way. You look fine..." I said, through my chuckles. He eyed me suspiciously and bit his lips.

"You lied..." he said sadly, sat with frustration on my bed, and again, squeezing my poor little teddy bear between the mattress and his buttocks. I sighed, why do I feel like I'm dealing with a male version of Paris Hilton? I glanced at the time on my cell phone, it was already 5.00 am and I NEED TO SLEEP! Then, out of a desperation, I looked at the House Master and said,

"I mean it, Mr. Way. You look so good these days. Have you been working out at the gym during the holidays?" I said, trying to keep on a straight face even though my stomach had already burst into a million pieces inside my abdomen for trying to hold a big laugh. He turned to me and one can easily see that his gloomy face lighted up faster than the speed of light.

"Why... yes," He said sheepishly, and i can see his tired blood vessels on his cheeks began dilating wider than usual- damnit, he was blushing like a virgin bride!

"See? You look good! Now can i sleep?" I said, gathering all his clothes and gave it back to him. He nodded, a smile still pasted across his pale face. Without taking the Versace jacket off, he puts on his night robe and walked happily back to his quarters on the first floor.

I sighed and shook my head as I crawled back under my comforter. See? That’s the main reason why I would happily trade my House Of Wolves’ life with Wentworth Miller’s in ‘Prison Break’!

Father Wolver is such a Prima donna. ::no::

**********************

Image
Ean: God bless your holy ass, Mr. Way!
Wolvers: Amen.