The Da Vinci Term

P.E!

“Come on Wolvers, P.E will start in 10minutes!”House Captain Blue yelled at the top of her lungs. It was their first P.E period that semester and unlike other schools where the students have P.E according to their classes, P.E or Gym period in King Edward School are conducted every alternate evenings where the House Master acts as P.E teacher or coach.

The (now) 40 Wolvers were already clad in their exercise gear, waiting patiently for the House Master to arrive at the school field. They were all eager to start their first P.E lesson, well, who doesn’t if they got a dashing House Master to teach them how to kick and run?

And being famous for his fashionably-late attitude, House Master Way arrived fifteen minutes after, escorted by House Captains, Maegan and Nita. He was clad in black sleeveless shirt, a tight black jazz pants, and of course, his trademark bullet proof vest. No one knows why House Master Way always donned in his bullet proof vest anyway; maybe he was just making a fashion statement, or according to other speculation, the vest acts to camouflage his bulging love handles.

“Good evening girls, and welcome to your first P.E class,” Gerard announced as he stood in front of his students. The girls looked at him, smiling while admiring his pants which they hope to explode if the House Master gains one more ounce into his already ample thigh.

“I wonder whether he wears any underwear under those pants,” Angel whispered to Ree who stood beside her.

Ree shook her head. “I don’t know, but according to Ean in her last INO/mibba update, Mr. Way wears blue boxers,” Ree said, focusing her attention on the teacher’s crotch.

Angel nodded.

“But he can’t possibly be wearing anything else! That pants alone glued to his thigh like second skin!” Aisyah, a Singaporean girl protested and soon the three of them were analyzing the House Master’s pants.

“I think there’s definitely nothing under it,” Aisyah concluded, pointing to Gerard’s ass as he began bending and stretching his body to show them some warming-up exercises. The three girls nodded in agreement.

“Wow, think about the friction…” Angel said and a cheeky smile spread across her pale face.

“Yeah, Breakfast Monkey must be suffocated to death…” said Ree, and her two friends chuckled, trying hard not to burst out laughing.

“All right girls, now we are going to do some push ups,” Gerard said and he began kneeling on the grass with his hands in front of him.

“And make sure you straighten your back and keep your head in line with your spine,” He added and demonstrated the moves. The girls moved and formed a circle around him, watching eagerly as he slowly bends his elbows and lowers his chest to the grass.

“Wow, I love this…” Meg whispered to her friend Nutty. “You don’t get to see Gerard Way does push ups everyday…” she added and both of them giggled.

Gerard got up to his feet and said, “Okay now all of you…Get down and give me a 20!”

The girls gasped.

“But, Mr. Way, we are not fit enough to do 20 push ups…” Kii Kii protested.

Gerard shook his head.

“Do you wanna fail P.E, Kii Kii?” He said, his eyes burning with evil. Kii Kii bit her rosy red lips and immediately joined her friends doing push ups on the ground.

“One!” Gerard counted as the girls bended their elbows and lowered their chest.

“Two!”

”Three!”

Gerard walked among the 40 girls, looking all concern that they get the moves right, but inside, he was admiring the ‘beautiful scene’ in front of him.

“Yum. This is why I love being P.E teacher,” he thoughts to himself and can’t help smiling as he counted the repetitions.

“Four!”

A new Wolver, Emily was struggling with the push ups that she continuously fell to her chest when she tried to straighten her elbow to get to the starting position. Gerard saw her trying as hard as she could to get up and he came, kneeling beside her. He puts one hand behind Emily’s lower back and encouraged Emily to slowly push her body up.

“Bend your elbows and lower yourself slowly…” He said while guiding Emily’s body down with his hands. The other girls stopped and stared at the scene in front of them, they cant help being jealous because Mr. Way was touching Emily’s back as she did the push ups!

“Hey, who asked the rest of you to stop? Five!” Gerard yelled as he noticed that the other girls were watching him. The girls went panic for a few seconds and immediately get into their push up moves once again.

“Damn, I’m jealous of Em!” Kerry whispered to London, who was also trying her best to shift her body weight to the palm of her hands. London sighed, partly because of jealousy and partly because she was tired, even though it was only the fifth repetition. London and Kerry looked up again and saw that House Master Way’s hand was already traveling a little bit south of Emily’s back.

"Is it just me, or..." London asked.

"I think i see it too..." Kerry cuts in before London could finish her sentence.

“This is a very difficult exercise, so don’t be discouraged if you are only able to do a couple,” He said to Emily and got up immediately as he realized that London, Kerry and the rest of the girls were eyeing him suspiciously...

*****************************************coughtobecontinuedcough******************

A picture taken secretly by one anonymous Wolver during PE period…

Image
HMW: Okay girls, get down and gimme a twenty!
Wolvers: Why don’t YOU get down and give us a twenty? ::naughty: