The Da Vinci Term

If You Could See Me Now Pt.2

Later that evening, half the population of House Of Wolves were already cramming against each other in Ean’s small room on the third floor. The atmosphere was tense with agitated Wolvers who were concerned about their House Master being all melancholic since he got back from the US.

“Ean. C’mon. You were there with him! Tell us, what is this Biology conference did to him?” Naomi asked, her voice urgent.

“See? I told you it’s this stupid biology thing that messes up with his mind!” Sara shrieked.

“Is he sick?” Ana asked, a concern tone in her voice. Ean puts both of her hands to her head.

“C’mon people. Just leave him alone. He’s 29, he can take care of himself!” Ean said and tried to bury her face with a teddy bear.

“We know he’s not fine, Ean! He has a problem and you know about it! Just fuckin’ tell us!” Steph said and pulled the teddy bear from Ean’s face. Ean groaned.

“Okay. Okay. I’ll tell!”

The girls went quiet as they watched Ean took the latest Kerrang! magazine from under her bed and handed it to Steph.

“What? A magazine?”

“Go read the little box at the bottom of page 37...” Ean said. The girls were circling around Steph and they read the little box quietly before Becky piped up,

“No. That’s fake!” She said.

“It can’t be true…” Brandy muttered under her breath and began reading the article again.

Image

“Sorry guys. There is no biology conference… he went back to see his girlfriend…” Ean said and took the magazine that Steph passed back to her.

“They… Broke… Up?” Jesse said, trying to choke back her tears.

“I don’t know he had a girlfriend…” Vix said, shaking her head.

“I don’t know about it either…” Ean said.

“And what the hell are you doing there with him when he’s breaking up? To comfort him through sympathy sex or something? ” Emily said, widening her eyes and poked Ean with a pencil.

“He needs assistance to pack all his stuff… You know, those twelve big boxes we put in store room this afternoon?” Ean said, turning to Blue and Ree. The two girls nodded.

“He doesn’t want you all to know about it. He was hiding it from me too. I only know about it on the last day when he asked me to pack all the stuff… For God’s sake, he stayed with her during those four days and left me wandering the New York streets alone!” Ean said.

“Stay on the street? Oh wow…. Wait, I forgot. You’re his bitch girl! No wonder he‘s making the slave out of you!” Emily said, laughing.

Ean shot Emily an angry look. “Trust me. You don’t wanna be his bitch girl.”

“Well, I don’t… Unless the works include some really hideous kinky, then I wanna be his bitch anytime!” Said Emily and her lips curled into a naughty smile.

“Hey guys, don’t you think we should drop the pervert-ness for a while… Mr. Way is heart broken right now and I think maybe we should help him go through this difficult time,” House Captain Maegan said. The girls looked at her.

“But what can we do? We are just students…Not a psychologist or something…” Kerry asked.

“Right. We have to think of a plan…” Maegan said as she began scribbling on a piece of paper.