A Deal With Death

Chapter Twenty

So this is the end of my tale.

The five years my mother was given has passed.

She died after those five years as death had agreed, she died in a car crash with a drunk driver.

I continued looking after suicides even after that, I wanted to save as many as possible.

After saving Caleb I helped him get better, we of course stayed together.

We’re still together now ten years later.

He helped me get through the time of my mother’s death even though I knew she was going to die.

We grew closer, stronger, bounded as one and we were always happy, surprisingly.

Ten years of being together and we’re engaged and have a one-year-old daughter together.

April is the cutest little girl you could even imagine, she’s doted upon a lot by the both of us.

Caleb and I still love each other as much as the first time we told each other.

Neither of us will forget what brought us together, it wasn’t the best of circumstances but it’s helped make us strong.

~ 20 years after last chapter ~

I’m now 36, Caleb 35.

Our little girl April is 11 and our little boy Drake is 9.

Both of them are as happy as can be.

They’re both bright kids who have a high sense of morals and values, so different from what Caleb and I were like as teenagers.

We did end up finishing school, Caleb not as well as I but he still wasn’t in the best of situations to finish school.

He ended up becoming a prop and set designer after taking a course in university.

I on the other hand tried my hand at writing, I'm getting there but it's slow.

I have patience though and with patient anything can happen...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so late but that's the end.
Thanks for who ever has stuck around, it's much appreciated and to all those who commented, thanks your comments were much loved.

Hopeless