Sequel: Alone This Holiday

Better Man

Chapter Eleven

"I'll miss you," Zacky cooed to Gena, Aveneged Sevenfold started another tour. "Promise you'll call me?"

"I always do, you moron," They kissed, and I sighed as I felt a pair of arms snake around my waste.

"Will you miss me?" Brian asked, kissing my neck.

"Yeah," I lied.

"Are you sure you're better, cause I can stay if you feel sick st-"

"Brian, it's been two months. I'm okay," I insisted, which wasn't a lie.

"Call me if you even get a cough, okay?" Nodding I turned around, and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm so glad we're okay,"

"C'mon, guys, we're going," Matt announced, his face wet with tears. Brian kissed me once more, before stepping onto the bus. I waved goodbye before driving to the lawyers office, smiling the whole way. When I was handed the divorce papers, my heart skipped a beat; they were there and ready.

Not hesitating I signed them, thanked the Lawyer then went back to my car; holding those paper's in my arms tightly.

Once I got back to the house, I put them into a large envelope and put the address where the first Care Package would be sent to.

Then I sat at the kitchen table, thinking of what to write to him in a letter.

Dear Brian,

I'm not sorry it's going to be this way-


I hated that, so I scrunched it up and threw it in the bin.

Dear Brian,

You know how much I love to make care packages for you, and this time is no different. As I'm writing this you've just left, but when you get this you'll be about to go to Germany.

I'm keeping this letter short, because the package is so, well, big.

Bet you'll call me when you see what's in the package.

From,
Anna x


I sat back, content with what I'd written, put it in a small envelope and put with with the rest of the things to be posted tommrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew bad chapter.
Actually I'd say that's less then a chapter, it's soSHORT CRAP.

Anywho, you can still coment if you feel like it.

XxX_Numb_XxX