Sequel: Alone This Holiday

Better Man

Chapter Twelve

"Remind me again, how much have you had to drink?" Brian asked, as I took another mouthful of the Jack Daniels.

"Dunno," I slurred, looking into his eyes. I leaned over and pressed my lips to his gently, before pulling back. He waited a second before bringing his hand to my face and kissing me, his tongue was in my mouth so I could taste the beer he'd been drinking a little.

He picked me up, and carried me to the bedroom putting me down on the bed gently.


"So you're saying you're pregnant, again?" Val asked, cocking her eyebrow. "To a man who you sent divorce papers to?"

"Yeah," I shamefully answered.

"Without trying to seem like a bitch, Anna, they get the packages in about an hour," She sighed, as she read a text message. "Cause Matt's half hoping that I've sent him duct tape, apparently your brother's being a shit this tour,"

"Guessing you didn't sent tape?" Val laughed, and I took that as a 'no'. "Do you think I'll get custody?"

"Huh?"

"Of the kids, do you think I'll get it?"

Nodding she answered, "Heaps of the time, they give custody to the mother. And considering Brian's always touring, or whatnot, you'll get it," My phone began ringing in my pocket, Val shot me a look that said I'd better answer it or she'd kill me.

"It's only Zacky," I told Val.

"You still have to answer it,"

"Hello my brother,"

"Hello my wife who apparently hates me,"

"B-Brian y-you got them?"

"Got what? I'm the only one who didn't get a care package,"

"But I sent you stuff, and-"

"It's alright, I got to call you anyway. How have you been?"

"Alright, I guess. But I gotta go, Val needs some help,"

"Oh, okay. I love you,"

"You too. Bye," Hanging up I looked to Val who knew what'd happened. "what do I do?"

"Either you take it as a sign he's changed and your marriage can work, or you get more papers,"

"I-I'm gonna give him, and our marriage, a chance. For the boys, and the baby,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but important.
Can I please whore a story I just started?
If you have like five minutes to read/comment on it, I'd be greatful
Why Is It 'Our' Generation When I Don't Even Know You?

It's a Frank Iero fic, no it's not a Ferard, Frobert, or Frikey. Girl on Boy.

Love,
XxX_Numb_XxX