Sequel: Alone This Holiday

Better Man

Chapter Thirteen

"Do I look alright?" I nervously asked, fidgeting with the hem of my maternity shirt.

"You look fine," Gena laughed, taking my hands. "Stop worrying,"

"What if the first thing he thinks is, 'shit she's gotten fat!',"

"You're pregnant, five months at that. You're supposed to be fat,"

"But he doesn't know I'm pregnant," Gena laughed as the taxi parked at the venue where the guys were waiting, unknowingly, backstage. Everyone had managed to keep it to themselves that I was pregnant, so I decided to suprise Brian by showing up. Gena paid for the cab, and then went with me to where Val was already waiting.

"How was the flight?" She asked, giving us both a kiss on the cheek.

"As good as flying gets," Gena hates flying, she's rather run then fly. "There wasn't any turbulance, but still, ew,"

"C'mon, they're this way," Gena and I followed Val, who knew exactly where she was going. The place they were playing at was fairly big, it hadn't been sold out completly, but fairly close from what I could gather.

Val knocked on the door, "Guys it's just me,"

"Come in then, my fair Maiden," Jimmy called. I laughed a little, as Val opened the door and stepped inside, followed by Gena and then me. Everyone was casually doing random things, so no one noticed Gena or I were there.

I saw Brian sitting on the couch, facing away, holding a beer in one hand and tapping his foot to an unknow beat. I snuck up on him, and kissed the side of his head causing him to turn in shock.

"Anna!" He yelled, jumping up and huggin me. "Anna a-are you...?"

"We're having another baby," Everyone started clapping and chearing, while Brian just kissed me and put his hand on my belly.

"Why didn't you tell?"

"I wanted it to be a suprise,"

"Well you certainly managed that," He grinned, giving me another kiss. "Do you know if it's a boy? Or a girl?"

"Nope. But I'm guessing it'll be another boy,"

Brian took my hand, and turned to the guys with a goofy smile on his face. "We're gonna go for a walk. I'll be back later, before the show, don't worry,"

"Where are we going?" I asked Brian, as we stepped out of the Sydney Areana. "Don't make me walk too much, my feet hurt like hell,"

"So you're what, five months?"

"Yeah, good guess,"

"Nah, I just know when we had sex," We laughed while Brian and I stopped out the front on some grass. I pulled my sunglasses down, as the Australian sun is way too hot and bright. "Where are the boys?"

"At the hotel with Leana, she's tired and so are the boys so they're sleeping,"

"Oh my god, it's him," I looked to see a group of teenage girls standing there, eyes lined with black and really good clothes on. "Um, we don't want to be disruptive..."

"Did you guys want some pictures and stuff?" Brian asked, standing up. I sat there and watched as Brian made nervous and scared girls sudddenly smile and be more comfortable with who they were with. "Sorry about that,"

"It's alright," Then as my phone rang in my handbag, I sighed answering it, "Hello?"

"Anna, it's Leana. You need to get to the hospital, now. It's Scotty,"
♠ ♠ ♠
OH NOES NOT SCOTTY!

XxX_Numb_XxX