Sequel: Alone This Holiday

Better Man

Chapter Twenty Six

The big house I once stood in, feeling sad, and alone, was now a home that I felt depressed in. Memories would constantly flood my mind of the happier days, when I knew what to expect in the mornings. But now I face the idea that Brian will get custody of the kids, and I am limited to the occasional visit with supervision, or something. September 17th 2009 would be a turning point in my life, I was determined. I wasn't going to just be a single mother, I was going to change, for the better.

But part of me dreaded this idea. I would be loosing something I'd always been with, security. Mum and Dad always put the food on the table, then I moved in with Brian, and he paid for literally everything I ever needed. But without our marriage, I was without money. So getting a job would be the first thing on my to do list, followed by a new house. There was no way I could live in that house anymore.

"Matt, could you pull over?" He nodded, slowed down and pulled off the road.

"You alright?" Matt questioned. I muttered a small 'yeah', got out of the car, and looked back at Huntingtion Beach. "Anna, we really need to go," He pressed, looking at the time on his watch and sighing.

"Sorry," Before he could say anything, I was sitting in the car again.

Over the past year, I've learned one thing that will stick with me forever.

Brian can be a Better Man.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thats it.

All over.

The sequal will have a chapter tommorow, and I've got a banner for it... But if people still wanna send banners I will accept them, and show everyone. =)

better.then.sex made the banner for Alone This Holiday, and I love it =)

Sooo, um, like 40-something poeple haven't subscribed to the sequal, so I'm a little not sure if that's cause they don't like Better Man, anymore, or whatnot, but ya know... Subscribe?

Comments, too?

XxX_Numb_XxX