Sequel: Alone This Holiday

Better Man

Chapter Four

"You know my brother will physically kill you when he finds out," I whispered, as Brian kissed my neck softly.

"I'm sure I'll be able to stay entertained in my afterlife,"

"Oh, yeah. How?"

"I'll stalk you, watch you all day everyday,"

"Even when I'm peeing?"

"Especially when you're peeing," Brian thought about it for a second before shaking his head. "You know what, I'll let you pee all by yourself," He and I laughed for a minute, then before we could say another word Brian's bedroom door was opened.

"Syn, why are your hands on my sister's arse?" Zacky asked, stepping inside and shutting the door behind him.

"Zack, we need to talk," Cliche words were being used in this cliche situation. "Do you want to go down stairs, or stay here,"

"Depends,"

"On what?" I asked in response.

"Is it good, or bad news. Not by your standards, but by mine,"

"Well I'm gonna predict you're going to yell, be angry, possibly punch Brian, then you'll come around and be happy for us,"

"Us? As in two people?"

"Actually, Zack, as in three people,"

"Okay. Just fucking tell me before I pass out from confusion," He nervously began twisting his left lip ring.

"I'm just going to say this," I muttered. "Zacky, I'm pregnant and Brian's the father,"

"Oh, that's funny. For a second I actually believed you," My older brother shook his head before walking out of the room, and shutting the door. From where I was standing with Brian you could clearly hear Zacky yelling various swear words, and Matt trying to get him to tell him what was wrong.

Worridly, I turned to Brian who was grinning madly.

"He didn't take that well," As I heard Zacky yell at Matt I continued, "And still isn't taking it well,"

"Anna, he's in shock. My bet is he still thinks your a virgin, so finding out at the age of nineteen your having a kid to his bandmate is a bit of a shock," Brian took my hand and pulled me towards him, wrapping his spare arm around me and kissing my lips.

My head quickly turned to the door, as it opened Matt shoved my brother through who was bright red with anger. Brian squeezed my hand, and told me to relax as my breath hitched in my throat.

"I think Zacky has something to say, Anna and Brian," Matt said, firmly. "Don't you," He pushed Zacky towards me, he stumbled and rolled his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry," Zacky sighed. "I'm sorry I didn't kick you're arse Syn. Matt do you actually think I'm gonna apologise for not smiling and saying 'Oh congradulations'?"

"No, I don't think you are. But you did however break a window in a house that isn't yours. So you should say sorry for that,"

"Oh, yeah, about that. Sorry for breaking the window, Syn. Now you apologise for having sex with my sister," I rolled my eyes at the child like tone in his voice. "Anna, don't roll your eyes. I'm not kidding,"

"I'm not going to apologise, Zack, that'd be like me saying 'I wish she wasnt pregnant', and that would be wrong in so many different ways,"

"Fine. But you hurt my sister, and I will kill you,"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a flash back of when Brian and Anna were younger, when she found out she was having his kid.

I don't know why but I thought I'd throw it in.

I got a confused comment, so I thought I'd explain it.

Smile, It Confuses People

XxX_Numb_XxX