Sequel: Alone This Holiday

Better Man

Chapter Nine

"We're just boiling it down to a virus," The doctor said.

"So in other words you don't know?" Brian sighed, I tilted my head and smiled.

"I know you," I laughed.

"As you can see, Mr Hanar, we've put her on medication that's making her, odd," I burst out laughing.

"I'm not odd, say sorry," I demanded, causing the Doctor to sigh and leave the room. "Anyway, I know who you are,"

"Oh do you?" Brian asked, sitting on the bed with me. "Who am I?"

"Well depends on what mood I'm in," He nodded. "Sometimes you're my loving and beautiful husband, but generally you're the fuckwit who thinks I don't know he's cheating on me,"

"C-cheating?"

"Yup, that's right, I know,"

"Anna you're sick, you don't know what you're saying,"

"No, Brian, I know exactly what I'm saying," I coughed, grasping my chest. "A-and I w-want you to l-leave,"

"Anna, c'mon, breathe," He rubbed my back, and took my hand. Oxygen was getting harder and harder to aqquire, and my lungs were burning. "Can someone help?" Brian yelled, the door burst open and the Doctor pushed Brian away from me. Then forced me to lay down, before lowering the bed so I was laying flat.

"Anna, I'm going to put you to sleep, and when you wake up there will be a tube in your mouth helping to breathe. Okay?" I shook my head, no.

"Just do it," Brian begged. "Please, hurry up,"

I felt a stab in my arm of an anesthetic needle.

"I love you, Anna," Brian sobbed.

Lies./
♠ ♠ ♠
Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew...

Sorry about not updating then doing a shitty update.

But I'll try to do more updates today and tommorow.

XxX_Numb_XxX