The Letter Says Don't Jump

Chapter 15

A week has gone by and nothing seems different.

After that incident with Tom, I just blocked the rest of the world out. I didn't see him nor the rest. I pretty much lost my mood everytime I wanted to go and visit them.

My phone has been flooded since a few days ago from, you guess it, the guys...

Currently, I was sitting on the floor, my knees supporting my chin as my eyes stared at the new this morning.

Bill made the front page.

I didn't care about what it talked about Bill but seeing his face calms me down. He hurts me in so many ways but he always heals all of the cuuts cuts and bruises.

I can feel that I'm slowy moving on, leaving Bill behind but everytime I try to finally take that step towards freedom, I couldn't.

As usual, the phone rang again but being me, I ignired te irritating noise and stood up, heading for the kitchen.

I sat on the kitchen counter and stared at the first aid boc that was hanging on th wall in front of me. I have been doing this lot and it doesn't seem to bore me in any way at all.

Fifteen minutes passed and there were knocks coming from the back door from where I was at.

Must be Melrose... I thought as she said she was coming over just now.

I opened the door before a flash of lightning blinded my eyes.

I tried to blink away the bright orbs that had engulfed my vision before Melrose, or so I thought, took my hand.

As soon as the funny orbs were gone, Melrose was gone too.

Bill stood infront of me, drenched in rain and he looked horrible. His eyes were swollen and his nose was red. If it had been any redder, I swear I would have laughed my ass off. I noticed he had grown thinner though and his hair was a mess but even so, I still loved it.

I just stared at him, shocked, confused, melting, evaporating, anything!

"Bill? What are you doi-"

His lips crashed onto mine, cutting off my words and prevented me from saying more as he pushed my body backwards, causing me to stumble.

My body malfuction as I felt my heart racing and over-beating. Is that even a word? Gosh.

I stopped breathing as he deepened the kiss but you know what's funny? I had forgotten how to kiss back. As each second passed, I could sense that his hope was slowly fading as his lips was slowly pulling away.

His purpose of coming here was to convince me to take him back. Accept him in my arms again or maybe he was just plain rude and decided to come her and turn me on.

He almost pulled away before I finally kissed him back. His tongue met mine as he traced the outline of my lips. I know this sounds weird but I like the way his cold bellber grazed my lips or tongue and his smirk only made it better.

He lifted me and placed me on the counter, making sure that there was no gap in between us.

My hand was entangled in his long hair as his hands travelled from my face all the way down to my hips as he wrapped his hands around them.

After God know how long, we pulled away, panting heavily as our sweaty foreheads supported each other.

We just stared into each others eyes before he backed away slowly, regret was written all over his face before he turned his back and walked back out into the rain.

I was dumbstruck and I didn't moved from that counter. I only touched my lips, still tasting him before giving out a loud sigh.

I really didn't know what to say or do right now because part of me was gone. He had stolen it away from me and I was never going to get it back.

Well, look on the bright side. At least I didn't wet myself...