The Letter Says Don't Jump

Epilouge

The stones were cold and so was the morning wind. I placed the black roses on Ana's grave before placing the red ones on the stone beside her. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I kissed Elena's temple. Elena Kaulitz to be exact.

"Hey. it's been a while hasn't it? I brought Elena along with me." I smiled, sniffling abit as I watched Elena, sound asleep in my arms.

"She looks like you. She's really lucky that you're her parent but it isn't fair that she doesn't get to see you."

Elena slowly opened her eyes before stared upon me.

She has your eyes, Bill. I thought as another tear managed to escape from my eyes.

"I promised you I'll move on abd I will. I will take care of Elena like my own. I will raise her up but I will never let her forget that you're a part of her."

I pinched Elena's nose before she giggled.

She has your laughter and your smile too.

Memories of us flooded back into my mind. We used to be enemies and we became friends before it turned to something more magical.

"I love you guys ok." I said, wiping away my tears as I made my way out, back to my car.

The trees danced along with the rhythm of the wind as the leaves sang with it.

It wasn't long befoe someone's hand slip into my grip. I turned and smiled.

"She does have your eyes, Bill." I stated before he kissed me lightly.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I replied as we walked back to my car.

Me, Bill with a broken right arm and a new additon to the Kaulitz family, Elena Ann Kaulitz.

It couldn't be more perfect but if only Anna and Emily were here. It would be more complete.

Anna, Emily. I'll always love you guys.

Rest In Peace.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was just kidding when I said Chp 16 was the end. I had the last part planned out since 3 months ago so I hope u guys like it :)
I just wanted some suspense but nevertheless, it's completed. I hope you like it but somehow I think that it could be better written if I cracked my brain abit more.

Kk. Thx for reading :)