The Letter Says Don't Jump

Chapter 1

2007

Elena’s POV


“You know, Ana. I almost killed Emily for what she did. What was she thinking back then? You were only 13 and she spiked your drink? She’s insane but if it wasn’t for her, you would still be living right now. I don’t care if you would still be dating Bill right now because I would do anything to see you happy. Well, I got to go. I’m meeting Tokio Hotel later with the rest. Shit huh? Well then. See you soon aite.”

I placed the bouquet of black roses; Ana’s favourite, on her grave before making my way out, only to bump into a certain someone.

Bill’s POV

Shit, shit, shit. I’m going to be late and the rest are going to skin me ali—

“Oops. I’m so sorry.” I apologized while studying the woman with black hair.

“Whatever, Kaulitz.” She sneered, causing me to raise an eyebrow.

What did I do? I said sorry.

“I’m sorry?” I tried to apologize again but this time, she just laughed.

“Whatever. If I could kill you right now, I would but it’s never going to bring Ana back. Tell your beloved girlfriend that one day, she get what she deserves, for killing Ana, your ex-girlfriend.” She smirked, giving chills up my spine.

“What are you talking about?” I asked, scared for the fact that she knew about Ana and my past.

“Stop acting all dumb, Kaulitz. I know you better than that. Yeah yeah, whatever. See you later Bitch. You’re going to love it.” She smiled sinisterly before making her way out.

What the fuck just happened? Who was that woman? How did she know about Ana?

I just shook my head before making my way to Ana’s grave.

“I’m so sorry Ana but I can’t stay for long. Tom’s going to kill me if I’m late again th,”

The sight of a bouquet of black roses stopped me from talking. I picked them up before reading the card.

I’ll avenge you Ana. I promise. E.L

That initial. I know it from somewhere but where? And that weird woman just now. Who is she?

Elena’s POV

“Hey guys. Sorry for being late. I was visiting Ana just now.” I ran into the café to where Shaun, Melrose and Torin were.

“Don’t worry. We’re still about 10 minutes early before meeting the band.” Shaun spoke while brushing his wild brown hair.

“Yeah, he’s right. I’m excited that we’re actually going to work with Tokio Hotel.” Melrose , the one with the blonde hair squealed.

“Exciting for you but hell for me and Elena.” Torin interrupted while scratching his short brown hair.

“True. True. I’d rather go on tour with… Britney Spears!” I laughed.

You people must be wondering what are we doing when we’re touring with Tokio Hotel. We’re basically the technician team. We take care of the instruments. Make sure their in tune and good shape for the bands to use. Me on guitars, Shaun on drums, Torin on bass and Melrose on microphone. What the hell does she do with the microphone anyway?

Torin has a bad history with Tokio Hotel judging that Mr. Tom actually stole his girlfriend at a club sometime ago and got in a fight with Tom. Wonderful huh?

Me, well, I think you know my history with them. That’s why the both of us are dreading to work with them for the next 5 months or so.

“I’m so sorry guys. Have you been waiting long?” Bob, our Boss apologized efore Tokio Hotel came in and sat in front of us.

Oh boy. You should see Bill’s face right now. It’s hilarious.

Bill’s POV

“Okay guys. I think you know Bill, Tom, Gustav and Georg. Tokio Hotel, this is your technician team. The guy with black hair, Shaun. The one with the short brown hair, Torin. The blonde hair, Melrose. Last but not least, my favourite one out of the bunch, Elena. Elena Linds.” Bob smiled before Elena Linds gave me a big, huge smirk.

Shit. Pure, big, smelly, pig shit.

That woman at the graveyard was her? That explained the grouchiness just now.

“Well, I guess the introduction is over. Anyone of you wants anything to eat?” Bob asked before we ordered our food with the waiter.

This sure is awkward...

Elena’s POV

I have to say. It’s pretty weird eating with them. I think Torin is having a good time glaring at Tom.

“So, Tom, do you recognize Torin over here?” I purposely asked Tom, who just groaned before continuing with his food.

“Elena, shut up.” Melrose stated but I only stuck my tongue at her before an evil smirk was plastered on her face.

“So Bill and Tom, I’m sure you’ve met Elena somewhere. Maybe at a club or restaurant or…”

“Melrose.” I warned her but the smirk only grew wider.

“Elementary school?” Melrose stated before I stepped on her foot, causing her to accidentally fling her spoon, which has a meatball on it, and it landed straight on Bill’s big hair.

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry!” Melrose apologized, trying to get the meat ball out of Bill’s hair but only to tipped over her glass of Coke and it splashed on Bill.

Melrose just gasped before attempting to wipe Bill’s jacket with a piece of tissue.
“Um. Never mind. I’ll do it myself.” Bill pushed Melrose away, causing the rest of us to laugh like idiots.

“Ok. So we got to know each other better except for bitchy Elena here who only created trouble.” Shaun glared at me causing me to roll my eyes.

“Haha. We don’t mind. She’s just like the Elena I use to know.” Tom winked at me before I noticed his hand signal, the signal that he always does back then when he wants to see me personally.

“Okay. So we’ll see you guys at 8am sharp tomorrow.”

Wait. 8am? No. Shit. That’s the time I’m visiting Ana tomorrow before I leave.

“What? 8? Can’t you make it like 9 or something?” I asked with my frown eyebrows.

“It’s not possible Elena. Bob will be furious. Where do you need to go so early in the morning anyway?” Shaun questioned, causing me to sigh.

“Nothing. Just figured that I’ll go and visit her tomorrow before we go off for tour.” I replied, while sipping some water
.
“Who’s her?” Georg asked, causing me to choke.

“Um. My aunt. She died about a month ago so I’m just going to pay her a final visit tomorrow.” I lied before Bill’s eyes caught mine.

I know that he knows I’m lying and keeping his eyes on me sure isn’t helping.

*************************************************************************************

“Elena!!!” Tom screamed before hugging my lungs out.

“Can’t breathe! No air! Lungs bursting!”

“Sorry. I’m just so hyped to see you! I figured that after you left, I’m never going to see you again! I’m happy that you’re back.” Tom said cheerfully.

“You’re happy but I’m not. 6 years doesn’t change everything, Tom.” I sneered.

“Common, Elena. I know this is about Ana right. What happened to her was history. It was 6 years ago!”

“So? She still died.” I crossed my arms before Tom grabbed them in his.

“Listen Elena. Be mad at me. I don’t care but that’s not going to stop me from talking and being friends with you again.” Tom warned me before walking away.

“Trust me, I’ll get you back. Even if it kills me.” He smirked at me causing me to stick my tounge out at him.

Yeah. Yeah. You’re threats doesn’t scare me, Tom. I’m not afraid. I’ll avenge Ana and Bill and Emily will pay a heavy price for it.