The Letter Says Don't Jump

Chapter 7

Elena's POV

“Are you mad or angry or sad?” I nervously asked Tom who only stared back at me, or was it glare?

He just kept looking, freaking me out of course, before….

“Fuck Tom! That stinks!” I gasped as I pinched my nose.

I just glared at Tom, who only started laughing.

“I’m kidding! Gosh! You should have seen your face! It was all like ‘Are you angry? Are you sad? Are you depressed?’ Haha!”

“I’m serious Tom!” I said as I hit his cap.

“I’m not angry. I just cramped up for a minute there. You know, trying to get the fart out.” He cheekily laughed before me, myself started laughing.

“But you sure you’re ok with this?” I asked, yet again.

“Yes, Elena Linds. I’m perfectly FINE with it.” Tom smiled as he pinched my cheeks.

“Thanks Tom. You’re the best you know that.” I replied, hugging him.

“You’re welcome.”

He then went down, leaving me alone, sitting on Tom’s bed.

It wasn’t long before a certain someone hugged me from behind.

“Hey darl. Missed me?” Bill asked, still hugging me.

“Nein. Was having lots of fun with Tom.” I teased him before he sat in front of me.

“I love you.” Bill said suddenly, causing me to smile.

It’s only been two days, or less, since we got together but I have to say that Bill is not the bastard or bullshit I used to know. He’s kind, caring, nice and sweet.
The others took the relationship quite well, except for Emily and her plastic… Duh.
Everything seems to go smooth huh but I wonder if everything will la—

“Hello?? Elena? Are you here?? Wohoo??”

“Oh yeah. Sorry.” I apologized before laying down, my head on his crossed-legged legs.

“Have you eaten?” Bill asked, playing with my hair.

“Yup.”

“Drink?”

“Yes.”

“Taken a bath yet?”

“Of course! Hehe.”

“Um… How about fart?”

“Wait. Hold on…” I said before… PREEEEEETTTTT!!!

I laughed my ass off as Bill’s face started to cramped up.

“That was fuck man! What did you eat?!? It’s far worse than Tom’s!!”

“I had no idea. Haha. I should give you farting lessons, just like I gave Tom.” I smirked as I pulled his hair and brought his face closer before giving a peck on the lips.

“You want to know one thing?” Bill asked, smirking his ass off.

“Vas?”

“We should make out more.” He smiled slyly before leaning in.

“Yeah right. There’s people here!” I laughed, pushing his face away.

“Come on. Just once. Hehe.” Bill chuckled as he persevered to ‘make-out’ with me.

I just got up and started running away from him as he chased me down the bus.

“Nein! Bill! You haven’t brush you te—oomph!”

“Watch where you’re going slut.” Emily sneered, pushing me back.

“Look who’s angry,” I rolled my eyes before her right hand said ‘Hello!’ to my left cheek.

“Just so you know. You and Bill will not last. If I can’t have Bill, then so can’t you.” She ‘boasted’ before walking away.

Do I look like I freaking care about what a SLUT said??

“Got you!” Bill shouted in victory as he carried me and spun me from behind.

“Haha. Ok ok. You got me! Put me down you dumbass!” I laughed as I struggled to get loose.

After 5 minutes of struggling, Bill finally put me down before taking a hold on my right hand as we started walking.

“Your cheeks are red? What happened?” Bill asked, sounding worried.

“Nothing. Accidentally slapped myself just now.” I smiled before Bill gave me a kiss on the cheeks.

“Well then, you should slap yourself more. Then I get to kiss it more often.” He replied as he tighten the grip on my hand.

“You’re nice you know that.”

“Ich muss durch den Monsun - hinter die Welt
Ans Ende der Zeit - bis kein Regen mehr fällt
Gegen den Sturm - am Abgrund entlang
Und wenn ich nicht mehr kann, denk’ ich daran
Irgendwann laufen wir zusammen
Durch den Monsun, dann wird alles gut”

I just looked at him as smiled.

“I love you, Elena.”

“I love you too, Bill.” I replied as I held him closer.

“Promise me something?”

“Vas?” I asked, looking at him.

“Promise me that you’ll never leave me?”

“I promise but you must also promise me that you’ll always be faithful.”

“I promise.” He looked at me before giving me a sweet kiss.

******

“Did you notice the falling leaves?” I asked as we sat on the swings.

“Yeap. Autumn is coming and so is our 6 months anniversary. I’m sure glad the tour is over.” Bill smiled before bringing me closer to him and wrapping his arms on me.

“How long have we been here?” I asked as I played with his hair.

“5 hours I guess. You want to go home?”

“Sure. It’s getting late anyway. I wouldn’t want any guys to gay rape you.” I laughed before getting up and stretching my hand out for Bill to grab.

******

As soon as we reached Bill’s house, I gave him a peck on the lips before bidding goodbye.

I know. Weird huh? A girl sending a guy home? Well, that’s just me.

******

Halfway down the street, I realized I left my belongings in Bill’s bag. I wanted to go back but there’s a gut feeling that something bad will happen.

I shook that feeling aside before heading back to Bill’s house.

******

“Elena! It wasn’t my fault! She came out from no where and kissed me!” Bill tried to explain as he chased after me.

“So? You were still kissing her back! I mean, you promised me that you’re going to be faithful to me!” I sneered as I continued walking.

“And you promised me that you’re never going to leave me!” Bill shouted as he grabbed a hold of my hand and spun me around.

My eyes met his and I’m sure the both of us are glaring.

I was disappointed, sad, hurt and angry.

“Well, how I am NOT suppose to leave you when I saw you making out with Eliza?!” I screamed back.

“I wasn’t making out! It was just a kiss!”

“Aha! So you do admit that you were kissing that plastic! Why you pathetic bastard!” I pointed at his face.

“Well, you’re the bitch who’s not bothering to understand anything that I’m trying to explain!” Bill shouted back as he slapped my finger away.

“Why should I believe you?! I clearly saw you cheat in front of my own eyes!”

“No. I didn’t fuck her! She kissed me so why are you taking out your temper on me?!? Stop saying I cheated when I fucking clear did not!”

“You’re a dog you know that!”

“Well at least I’m the dog! You’re the bitch!” He said, pushing me.

“I’m a dog too you idiot!” I said slapping his head.

“Well are you going to leave me??”

“I don’t fucking know!”

“How can you don’t know?!?”

“Because you keep twisting the damn story!!”

“Well that’s because I didn’t fucking cheat on you!!”

“Urggghhh! Why are you making things so difficult?!” I groaned.

“Well, if you want a time out then you’ll get a time out!” Bill shouted before walking away.

“Well if YOU want a time out then that’s what you’ll get Bitch!” I shouted back as I walked away.

That fucking pig. He still has the nerves to twist the story when it’s so freaking clear that he cheated on me.

******

As I reached the front door, I found Torin sitting on my front porch drenched wet.

It was raining?

“Torin. What are you doing here?” I asked as I shook his shoulders.

He looked at me, shocked as if he just saw a ghost or something.

“Elena! I’m glad you’re ok!” Torin exclaimed as he hugged me.

“Of course I’m ok! What? You thought I died?” I laughed as the both of us entered my house.

“I heard from Eliza you and Bill broke up.”

“We didn’t break up. Only a time-out.” I frowned as I started making hot chocolate for the both of us as Torin sat on the kitchen counter.

“Are you sad?”

“Nein.” I lied and I passed him the cup of hot chocolate.

We then sat on the kitchen floor, sipping on our hot chocolate before Torin placed his cup on the floor and stared at me.

Without warning, he brought my face closer, our lips almost touched before I jerjed back.

“No, Torin. This is wrong.” I said, looking at my shoes.

“But maybe it’s time you meet new people instead of Bill.”

“No Torin. I can’t do this. I’ll hurt Bill.”

“He hurt you so that means you can hurt him too.”

“No. I can’t…”

“Why?”

“Because… I’m in love with Bill.”

I love Bill…

That sentence echoed in my head.

I am in love with Bill Kaulitz…